Administrative Proclamation Of The Pashawa

Discussion in 'Progression Events' started by MonMarty, Mar 1, 2015.

1. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

Dear Regalian Merhaba citizens and sun basking righteous of Shambala,

It has been a couple of days since our arrival, and we are finally satisfied with the assignment of nobility. We have received some pledges, some of the traitors have been imprisoned, and we find ourselves with some vacant offices in the Imperial administration. Without much further ado, here is a list:
    • House Kade is declared outlaw and to be executed on sight. @MonMarty
    • House Anahera has pledged allegiance as the Duke of the South Point. @Shayin
    • House Typhonus has pledged allegiance as the Duke of Calem Lands. @Catcat1305
    • House Lamperouge has pledged allegiance as the Duke of South Angle. @SupremeCripple
    • House Fong has fled the Archipelago and is declared outlaw. @DrFong
    • House Red has fled the Archipelago and is declared outlaw. @AmericanTrout
    • House Floriani has pledged allegiance as the Duchess of Coal Fields. @LadyRose_
    • House Paschen has fled the Archipelago and is declared outlaw. @Green_Hood
    • House Duchamp has fled the Archipelago and is declared outlaw. @Luthien
    • House Black is a traitor family, their member have been arrested and permanently imprisoned. @Film_Noir
    • House di Orazio is a traitor family, their members have been arrested and permanently imprisoned. @babayonce
    • House Fuchs is a traitor family, their members have been arrested and permanently imprisoned. @Terence29
    With the obvious lack of local administrators, the Qadirate is looking for local administrators, Vice-Aqta of Regalian duchies of any Citizenship righted race. When our laws treat into effect, only Dukes and Viceroys may enslave individuals in Regalia, so it is encouraged for slavers to try their hand at becoming a Vice-Aqta. Vice-Aqta's, if talented in administration, will be treated as upper class citizens, regardless of their race.

Unionism will remain legal in Regalia though attempting to spread the faith will be met with execution. The true view of Unionism is that my husband, the Pasha, is the true embodiment of the Imperial Spirit as granted to him by the Sun. Worship of Estel, the Old Gods and any other form or religion is hereby banned on punishment of imprisonment and trial by fire.

Civil disobedience and rioting will result in mass repression and reprisals. Behave according to our law and adapt to your new rule and you shall proper. Fight against our rule and you shall die.

Signed, Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Generous Generous x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. Osowiec

Osowiec A ragged wanderer.

Well, that was easy.

3. Lithiel

Lithiel Tragic Flower Forager

So evil......
    Tis a dark day in Regalia...

4. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

He asked for two lordships. The Qadir instead stripped away one county so now he can't call himself Grand duke anymore.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. TheVigilantWolf

TheVigilantWolf Regalian Pioneer

So a Vice-Aqta is a special permission sign-up right?

6. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Oooohhh... I dont want to see what the kade's will do to those who pledge allegiance to the Qadir when they return.. KILL DEM ALLZ!

7. Art16

Art16 The Golden Beetle

So would a mekett be arrested for having a copy of the tohn sona?

8. Billy_Rage

Billy_Rage The heart of a lover, the soul of a writer

Trial by fire hmmm? Sounds interesting.

9. spartanx2x2

spartanx2x2 The Sun King

So, we know a Vice-Aqta is playable by all races, but what about a Duke? Are Dukes Qadir-only or nah?

10. Bounden

Bounden Particular Pirates

How does one become a Vice-Aqta?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Osowiec

Osowiec A ragged wanderer.

Oh, no, I was talking about how quickly he switched sides.

12. QtheKing

QtheKing Refugee

What is the purpose/function of a Vice-Aqta?

13. Cruallassar

Cruallassar The shadow of power

Yeah...Cruallassar isn't about to let fear of other people being killed stop his actions...>:)

• Creative Creative x 1
  14. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

Damon growled lightly at the news. Two noble families who he liked to think as allies were imprisoned and there seemed to be little resistance to the qadir. The ailor pondered at attempting to gain a seat as a Vice-Aqta though how difficult could this truly be? He read over the last paragraph. Faith of Estel and Old gods banned? Odd considering Unionism would be the biggest threat to the Qadir. Do they really think this new view of the pashawa's husband being the holy spirit will work? Maybe it will appear as such but no true unionist will follow it.

Damon sighed in his office. "Things are just going to get worse, aren't they?" he whispered quietly to himself. "The Ailor and Nelfin will likely rebel due to their faith being changed or outlawed. The Qadir will meet them with execution." he swiped his hair from his face "I was right ,everything is going to the void"

15. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• House Black is a traitor family, their member have been arrested and permanently imprisoned. @Film_Noir
    So since Kemion is a bodyguard to Chris, would he also be an outlaw to the Qadir?

16. Silent_Ruler

Silent_Ruler Scrapper.

Void then?

17. DrFong

DrFong The Knave of Rats

Glorious Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

Glory be upon you!

My name is Abdul Fattah. I am a Songaskia Qadir Slaver of good business. I came with your fleets to the heathen pig-dog city of Regalia. I am a simple man, without lands or title who lives only to serve you. I am skilled in reading and cyphering from my years trading slaves of conquest.

This land is like an overripe fruit on the vine. There is so much wealth! Their poor are spoiled and fat!

I beg you allow me to serve you as a Vice-Aqta and bring you riches!

I pledge myself to you for eternity!

I do good business!

Eternally,
    Abdul Fattah - (Signed with a simple mark)

@MonMarty

• Winner Winner x 6
  18. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

The letter was written in crimson ink with lovely handwriting, being sent to the grand Pashawa

To The Grand Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

Hello, my name is Damon Constantine Sictor. While not Of Qadir decent I am a good businessman with a grand trading company.\ that I must be able to attend to. I find your rule much more pleasing than that of the previous rulers and it would be my honour to serve you as a Vice-Aqta. Though of Ailor blood, I hereby pledge myself to you and your people. I assure you that you will not be disappointed by my service and that I have grown since my leaving of Regalian nobility.

May you countinue to be blessed by the Sun
    Damon Constantine Sictor the first

@MonMarty

19. A'mika

A'mika Going to approve my char A'mika and then do this,

Scritch, scritch, scritch... Allen Fletcher sat in a little tree house in one of Regalia's many trees, a quill in one hand, muttering to herself.
    "Don't worry, I won't 'fight' you. Crystal stays in the bag. I'll just take your fears and make them my sword, your superstitions my arrow, your nightmares my shield. Until the day that I can reflect the sun's light into the eyes of those who worship it."
    The paper she wrote upon, unlike many sheets of paper being written upon in Regalia at that moment, had not a single word written on it. Instead, it was covered with dozens of horrifying stick figures, wielding curved swords or bursts of flame, wearing armor, grotesquely smiling or frowning, in dozens of different postures. Surprisingly, many of these stick figures bore a strange resemblance to the Qadir soldiers walking about Regalia.
    ((You said 'proper' instead of 'prosper'!))

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Bensonio

Bensonio Nordskag Enthusiast

As he sat with quill and inkpot at his desk, the Nelfin set to writing in a defined and neat scripture. Two blue-eyed dragons and an assortment of his kin stood over his shoulder, nodding silently and making fleeting comments as he composed his letter. Once complete, Telvos folds it and seals it with a stamp of scented wax.

To the opulent Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,
    My name is Telvos Aicanasso Poldora, a son of the once-king of Thellassia, Valor Poldora. I, as yourself, have always maintained a grudge against Regalia, more specifically the Kade Dynasty. Accepting the new form of Unionism you have introduced to Regalia and thus leaving behind the falsehood of Estelism as an inappropriate heresy, I am interested in furthering my devotion to your cause by becoming a Vice Aqta. With this position, I aim to increase the general acceptance of the Qadirate within the main city and Archipelago.

Being raised in the house of a fallen Talar king, I obviously have a grand understanding of politics and the inner workings of running a state, among other noble etiquette. I also aim to increase the popularity of the Qadirate among the Nelfin population, a task that a non-Nelfin administrator cannot accomplish. Obviously with the closure of the Regalia-Elven State war just last year, there are many Nelfin still sour about the end result that could be rallied to help provide information on possible outlaws hiding within the city.

May your sun hold you ever in high graces,

Telvos Aicanasso Poldora

(@MonMarty )
    ( Accepted character application is here, though due for a rewrite and re-submission into Staff Review within a few days - http://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/telvos-vanimba.23523/ )

• Winner Winner x 4
    #20 Bensonio, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  21. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

[​IMG]

No fair. ;-;
    The Fuchs are not impressed.

@Terence29 xD

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
  22. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

When I saw this, I was like oooooohhh housing information
    But no.

I crieveritim

23. Party_Penguin27

Party_Penguin27 exactly 43.5 various checkbooks

Would characters praticing no religion, or something else, such as the telling of fortunes be puniched?

24. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I thought his name was Telvos Vanimba

25. Bensonio

Bensonio Nordskag Enthusiast

The Pashawa doesn't know that, and he uses the excuse that Vanimba was a cover name lest the Regalians get salty.

• Educated Educated x 1
  26. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

Glorious Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

The Sun shines its holy rays upon you on this day!

My name is Fareed Salahuddin. I am a Songaskia Qadir who has taken a place in the Violet Order, though I am also a Slaver of good business. I came to the city of Regalia unimpressed with the people going to waste, just sitting around on the streets. Why sit around when you can work for the Holy Sun and the greatest of Pashawa!

If you would allow me to serve as a Vice-Aqta, I can promise you I will turn these Regalian slackers into the most loyal serving workers you will ever see!

I pledge myself to you for eternity!

Eternally,
    Fareed Salahuddin
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( @MonMarty )

#26 Greenie, Mar 1, 2015
  27. Eledana

Eledana Barely present

To the Prestigious Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

Greetings, my lady! I am named Belle Silkvar, a humble Talar hailing from the state of Medlem Talar. Being one raised in a noble Nelfin household within the serene forests of the country, I have had the virtues of education and sense bestowed unto me since an early age. I was interested in becoming a Vice-Aqta to rule over a Duchy in your name, owing my heart and allegiance to those flying the banners of the benevolent Sun. The so-called Faith of Estel never called out to me, for it is no more than ludicrous worship of the plants and nature; and thus whilst I am unworthy of praying to the Sun, I have gladly converted to the new Unionism wherein the Imperial Spirit rightly passed unto the Pasha. I am a loyal and subservient follower of my superiors, and have burgeoning knowledge of agriculture and leadership, enhanced by my multilingual skill. I am an obvious asset to you and your administration.

May the golden rays of your Sun ever bless your path.

Belle Silkvar

(@MonMarty)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #27 Eledana, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  28. HigherAltidude

HigherAltidude The Youngest Gun

*This letter is stamped with a wax symbol of the Al-Shabbah family; a risky sun over a field of slaves working away. The letter smells faintly of fresh tulips*

To the Esteemed Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

Greetings! My name is Faysal Al-Shabba, son of Mohammed Al-Shabba, descendant of a line of wealthy Qadir slavers as many of our kin. After our glorious victory in taking the Empire's Capitol, it is now time for us to put the conquered to better use. Upon arriving into the city, I find it absurd how incredibly poor workers these pale Antocrats are. Now, following in step to many others, I pledge my allegiance even further to our cause, and would be delighted to rule over a duchy as a Vice-Aqta in the name of our glorious Sultanate. With this title, I can assure you I will become your most valued asset and largest supplier of fresh, strong workers for our cause. I thank you for your consideration in reading my letter

May the Rays of the Sun keep you on the path to enlightenment, and the Sun bless you.

Faysal Al-Shabba

(@MonMarty )

• Winner Winner x 1
    #28 HigherAltidude, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  29. Elochai99

Elochai99 Lord of The Mazzanth.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ӝ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

To , The Honourable Grand Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

Greetings, Grand Pashawa
    My Name is Suhayl Dráeki Hajr-ramli, a fellow Qadir who's true passion is enslaving the Filthy palehides that inhabit the Empire's Capital. I would be most appreciative if you were to Bestow upon me the honourable title Vice-Aqta over a Duchy in your Name. I Wish only to
    Serve the Sultanate and enforce our rule upon the filthy rodents which reside here.

Allow me to express my humblest of gratitude in your consideration of this letter

May The Sun's rays Guide you in your Path forever

Suhayl Dráeki Hajr-ramli

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ӝ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

(@MonMarty )

• Like Like x 2
    #29 Elochai99, Mar 2, 2015
  30. Elochai99

Elochai99 Lord of The Mazzanth.

So the Tinker Family, are they still considered Nobility?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  31. AntonVoron

AntonVoron [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Money Man [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[​IMG]
    (The paper is adorned with the symbol of a gleaming sun, drawn carefully upon it)

To , The Righteous Grand Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

Salam to you, most gracious Pashawa. My name is Sha'Uhaddis Hajr-Ramli, eldest son of the Hajr-Ramli blood, and a Songaskia of true devotion to Shambala. I have made honest coin through the selling of slaves in your now honoured governance, after fighting with great devotion for the capture of these fruitful lands. It would bring immense pride to this humble servant, if I were considered as a Vice-Aqta, over the lands of our people's conquest. Great Pashawa, your guidance will turn these lands from it's heretical past, towards a bright future of prosperity, and humble servitude to Shambala; I await the day this future is accomplished, and pray to Shambala I may serve some role in speeding that days coming.

May I also take this time to wish good health upon your husband the mighty Pashtalla, and fortune upon our Pashah, and yourself, most gracious Pashawa. Thank you for your time.

-Signed sharply-

Sha'Uhaddis Hajr-ramli ☀

(@MonMarty)

• Winner Winner x 1
    #31 AntonVoron, Mar 2, 2015
  32. Pastellanar

Pastellanar p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d

That horse had been beaten so much it came back alive. They are.

• Agree Agree x 1
  33. Plecy

Plecy Swashbuckler Supreme

[[The letter is written entirely in Qadiriq and is closed with a wax seal, featuring a depiction of the Sun.]]

To the illustrious Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh

Sun's blessings, Lady Consort. My name is Nijad Al-Assar, eldest child of my father, Shahid Al-Assar. I write to you today, no doubt, as a great many have; to ask for consideration as a Vice-Aqta, a position that would bring pride to not only myself, but to my father and his name, peaceful may his retirement be.

For ten years now I have lead the business of the Al-Assar family. Trading in slaves in Azzul Saradiba's grandest markets was no easy task to rise to, but my father taught me well, and I am proud to say I have maintained our family's wealth throughout these years. I offer myself to become one of your most humble and beneficial servants, not as a simple slaver, but as an experienced man of business. I fully intend to rise to the challenges of administrating our so recently conquered city just as I rose to the challenges of my father so many years ago. Just as I lived to his wishes, I am confident I can live to yours. With my servitude, every Merhaba shall feel the judgement of the Sun, should they speak against it, and all shall kneel to both you and the Pasha.

Gift to me this chance to serve and I will show you how incapable I am of causing disappointment.

Blessings of the sun on both you and the Pasha. May Regalia bend to your every whim.
    Signed,

Nijad Al-Assar

( @MonMarty )

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #33 Plecy, Mar 2, 2015
  34. KyleDinny

KyleDinny i love low resolution joeswansen pheonix

*The letter is enveloped with a smooth wax seal sitting prominently within the middle of the letter, upon breaking the seal the contents would contain a folded piece of paper, worn at the sides perhaps from rough handling on its voyage.*

☆。、::。.::・’゚\\ ̄(エ) ̄)[​IMG] ( ̄(エ) ̄//゚’・::.。::、。☆

The humblest of greetings to you: Grand Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh;

A fair hello to you, Great Pashawa and I must firstly say my most grateful thank you, to you, for considering me to be among the delegates for the Vice-Aqta for your Duchy. We, the Hajr-Ramli's have a fine and proud heritage dating back through the years and we would happily seize any proclamation that refered to use as adept slavers of our community, and with acceptance of me: Aliyah'al-Salím Hajr-Ramli; to be emitted as Vice-Aqta, would act as not only a catalyst for this servant of Shambala, but would also bring honour to his devotion to his families name and heritage. It would come with great honour if you, the Grand Pashawa were to allow me to be emitted unto one of your Duchies. We've had humble roots starting from a mere village, that has expanded into a widely known landmark. Mainly through the practice of slave trade, and have earned a considerable amount of coin in our process. I have been revered on multiple occasions as a more than adept at the situation of slave trade and would happily be bestowed the place of Vice-Aqta in your Duchy.

I thank you for reading this, Grand Pashawa,and may Shambala guide your path with a warm glow of light.
    Signed,

Aliyah'al-Salím Hajr-Ramli

( @MonMarty )

• Generous Generous x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    #34 KyleDinny, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  35. Cruallassar

Hmm...I wonder...it would be very interesting if Cruallassar started assassinating the traitors who are pledging themselves to the Qadir...

#35 Cruallassar, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  36. UrsaMajor

UrsaMajor The sandwich guy.

It might help if he knew how to spell Qadir.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. Cruallassar

I AM NOT MY CHARACTER!!!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  38. Johto_Jo

Johto_Jo Irresponsible Father

Is this list public? :o

• Agree Agree x 1
  39. LeDinklebergFM

LeDinklebergFM The One You Blame

[The neatly folded letter is enclosed in a tightly sealed envelope embroidered with images of the sun and sealed with a red wax symbol of his house]

The humblest of greetings to you: Grand Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh;

It would be an honor to serve your realm as a Vice-Aqta. I express my most humble of gratitude for considering me fore the role. We at House Tinker express the most upstanding status in Honor and Loyalty. Already holding a few minor land claims I would like to express my gratitude for leaving them to my family. Myself I hold the Earldom of Greifswald, and I aspire to spread the true faith of Shambala to the non-believers. As an early adopter of the faith I have seen the error in my previous thinking and would personally take on the task of spreading the faith through missionaries on any duchy you would pass onto me as Vice-Aqta. My family comes from humble beginnings, but humble beginnings bring out the best in people. We started as lowly miners and traders progressing to become the greatest craftsmen of our time. Providing you accept my request to become a Vice-Aqta you would not only bring great honor to myself and my family, but in turn and time to your own.

I thank you for reading this, Grand Pashawa,and may Shambala guide your path with a warm glow of light.
    Signed,

Zvonimir Tinker

(@MonMarty)

• Like Like x 1
    • Generous Generous x 1
    #39 LeDinklebergFM, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  40. sadgirlsclub

sadgirlsclub edgelord of the year

{The dark black and gold seal of house Floriani stands out on the envelope of the letter}
    [​IMG]
    To the ever honorable Pashawa Esfihani Kinya Bireh,

As the position of the Vice-Aqta has yet to be filled and our side must be filled with the bright minds of many in order to win this ongoing war, I, Caterina Floriani, wish the heavy consideration as Vice-Aqta for the reasons I come to explain as swiftly as possible within the confines of a letter.

With the previous update in the war effort on the Empire I previously stood behind’s behalf. We will need to put in even more on ours, as it will only prove more strenuous to win this troublesome three-way war they have started, but we will most certainly find means to end it. When given the power to do so, the training my great city and family provided for me will show within moments. There are many powerful people within our side of this great war, and I deeply believe that I will be an asset to aid it that will turn the tides of this war in our favor, with my knowledge of the land and education on strategy for work-intensive times as these, I shall not fail you nor the people.

With most of the current high ranked officials on our side of the war not being entirely familiarize with the land on their side, I will most certainly prove myself to be the advantage needed to give the ever tedious efforts already in play what edge necessary for inevitable victory. Your consideration is much appreciated.
    Signed,

Caterina Floriani

{ @MonMarty }

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #40 sadgirlsclub, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015