Archived Adding Cd On Health Potions

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Thoriik

Drunk Barbarian
Reaction score
So, after small talk with friend of mine, I've concluded that it would be cool to have, since most of the current pvp traits allow you to survive longer, cooldown on health potions.
I don't want to complain about PvP, its fun, but its really hard to earn a kill.
So for example:
Player A has Absorption 2, health boost(And other traits used for pvp), which makes him, in the end, having 26 hearths which is 6 more hearths more then usually. With that additional 6 hearths its really hard to kill someone, and even harder when he throws 3-4 health II splash potions on ground to heal him self when he is close to dying. So my idea is to bring a cooldown to health potions, maybe like 15 seconds, sorta like pearl system, I don't know, but it would really make pvp funnier.
Thanks in advance for reading ;-)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I agree that staying alive is quite easy now, however I feel it would be much more practical to just make it not possible to stack so many resistance-type buffs. Nerfing health potions would alter pvp in such a way that is unnecessary since health potting is a key 'skill' to acquire while working towards become a decent pvper.

I agree that it is hard to kill now with massive traits and mcmmo alchemy, but maybe more of a 5-10 second cool down, 15 seconds seems like a long time, might just be me though :P

Yes, so the autoclickers can have an even bigger advantage. -1.