Ada Snyder

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Jackalop3, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Jackalop3

Jackalop3 Succubus Sister

Basic Information

Full Name: Ada Snyder

• Bequeathed the Vampiric Curse at the age of 26.

• Race: Ailor

• Sexuality: Bisexual

Skill Information
    Total points -60 (+30 from points, +30 from School -30 from vampire points)

• Proficiency points;
      • +30 from points 30 from Lecgaen

• +10 Eastern Blade (+10 Points)

• +20 Mastigo Whip (+20 Points)

• +10 Unarmed Fighting +(10 from Lecgaen)

• +10 Unarmed Wrestling (+10 from Lecgaen)

• +10 Acrobatics (+10 from Lecgaen)
    • Culture points; 60
      • +30 Body Care

• +20 Dancing

• +10 Vocal Music
    • Vampiric mutations
    Power Tree

1. Vampire Healing

2. Usability

3. Command Undead

4. Mind Wall

5. Mind Feeding

6. Spirit Shift

7. Arcana Vampire

8. Dargonica Vampire

9. Vititla Vampire

Known languages
    • Common

• Modern Elvish

Skodje
    [​IMG]

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Light blue.

• Hair Color: Orange (It’s blue in my pic but oh well)

• Hair Style: Long braid which wraps around the left shoulder

• Skin Color: Pale

• Clothing: Grey pants, silver belt, white shirt, brown long boots and she can sometimes be seen with a grey hood drawn over her face

• Height: 5’8

• Body Build: Toned

Personality and Abilities

• Perceived by General: To the general public she seems like any ordinary girl, she’s very warm and has deep emotions, She gives off a warm radiance to anyone who passes her as she always seems to have a smile on her bright face. Even though she’s a vampire, she still seems to a bright and shiny person, a friend to all.
    But to anyone who’s met her alone, who’s not her friend or loved one knows she can wreak havoc upon anyone who dares to harm her or piss her off. Her ability to use her whole body in fighting makes her an exceptional fighter

Perceived by Self: Raised with an inherent hatred and distrust of supernatural beings, she uses that hatred to inflict loads of damage upon her enemies. She knows she only cares for her close friends and family, using that to her advantage to inflict what many would consider conflicting moral act’s, with ease. She also uses her own body to as a lure to deceive her true nature, acting very flirtatious and social in public. She wants to see the Empire of Regalia burn to the ground, as it has ruined her once innocent self and made her into the monster she is now.

• Perceived by Family: She doesn’t remember much of her blood family, but she has found her place among the Harbingers, a local slum gang. She cares deeply for all of them and would do anything to protect them, even risking her own life in order to save them from harm. Her Family sees her as deeply devoted to their cause and deeply caring to those she loves and respects.
    • Moral attitude:Cares only for her family in the gang and no one else. She wants to burn Regalia to the ground fo what it did to her as a child. The only thing she cares for is her people. She is willing to do anything it takes to help her accomplish her goal, even if it means ruining a few innocent lives in the process. She has a complicated set of morals that mostly depend on the mood she’s in.
    Life Story

Early Life

Born under the name of Amelia Heloise. She grew up with on a chicken farm with her family of of four on the outskirts of Regalia. Her mother, her father and her two little brothers. Each weekend they would hike into the Regalian market as a way to sell the eggs they had collected for that week. Amelia would carry baskets upon baskets of eggs in her arms on the way into town. If the revenue that week had been exceptionally good, the Heloises would go out for a drink in the local tavern. At the age of nine Amelia witnessed the murder of her mother as they were hiking back home. Men in black mask came at them from all sided, her father got slashed in the eyes and she watched as her mother was slowly tortured and killed.

Schooling

After witnessing her mother’s death, her father sent her off to The School of Lecgaen. There she learned unarmed combat and ways to defend herself from attacks. She had become a weapon of destruction in which many feared her. After getting back home from the school she immediately came back to run into the arms of her father. Her father was there waiting on the porch with a basket of eggs about to make his way into town. He immediately dropped everything and took her inside gathering each and every detail of her schooling life. That night they stayed up having a feast with all sorts of foods.

Adult life

It was the day after her 26th birthday, she had kissed her father goodbye before running into the market. On this day something was different. The windows had all been boarded up, the streets were empty and not a sound could be heard but the wind rushing through the street. All the sudden there were people surrounding her, closing in. She had not a moment to think before she was attack by one of the figures. Using her knowledge of fighting she was able to hold them all off, but as soon as they had all hit the ground a large black vial full of black powder had been thrown her way, knocking her off balance enough for one of the men to pin her down. Then everything went black.

She awoke to a small room which looked much like a small closet under the stairs. She had been bound to a chair, rendering an escape near impossible. She heard to voice muttering in front of the cupboard before one very loud voice called out between them. “Is she here?!” “Yes sir.” Said another. “Good good. Did you make sure she was the one Albert requested?” “Of course I did sir.” Suddenly she could hear the stop of heavy boots near her door and a new voice who belonged with the heavy noise. “Father? Yes, Albert?” “Is she alright?” “She only got a small bruise on her left cheek. She’s quite a fighter.” “But I asked for her to be unharmed.” “We didn’t expect her to have the ability to fight us off.” “Oh, I see. Well no matter, give your goons this for their trouble.” Yes thank you Albert. You can visit her in their when you’d like.” The heavy boots got closer to the door. Stopping right before it, as if he was waiting for some kind of sign. Nothing happened. For what seemed like eternity, there was silence. And the there was light, blinding white light.

There he was, the man who now owned her, Albert. “What do you want?!” she screamed. “I want to keep you as my own, your my blood slave now, dear.” “Noo, you don’t own me, you pig!” “Oh but I do and now I’m hungry.” He revealed to gleaming white fangs moving them closer to her neck. “Noo, don’t touch me with those. Please!” But before she could say another word, they were on her neck, piercing her flesh. She could feel his wet lips on her collar. And then he was gone. It took five days to recover from the bite, after eating nothing but the rats she could find scurrying in the darkness.

Escape

It had been 30 years since she had been kidnapped and turn into a vampire. Each day, he would come in and prick her neck with his fangs, and give her a kiss on the cheek. By morning she would grab what she could find to eat and sit in the corner of the room, thinking. That day Albert had become careless and left his keys on the table, by the door. She could see the glimmer of metal through the cracks of the door. Using a small coat hanger that had been left in the cupboard. Reaching with the hanger she got the keys and managed to unlock the door with difficulty. It was still light outside. She felt hesitant at first but as soon as she could smell fresh air she ran into the sunlit street. Her skin started to feel hot. Soon small bumps began forming. She noticed this and ran into the alleyway in search of darkness. That night she headed to the tavern to learn of her new mutation

The Harbingers

It was her 85th birthday and yet she didn’t look a day over 30. She had discovered more hidden powers buried deep inside, but afraid of being found out, kept to herself mostly. On this fateful day it was then she became Ada Snyder.

She ran up to the emporium in search of a drink, her sack of coins, recently stolen from a local gang, jangled in her pocket. As she was nearing the entrance a group of Ailorian gang members approached her. “We heard you took some of the boss’s money.” Said one which seemed to be the leader of the group. “I did no such thing” “Well can we have a look in your pocket?” “No!” “Boys take her with us!” The group closed in on her, circling her. Watching their every move. One of them lunged at her with a blade which she easily blocked with her stolen eastern blades. Suddenly there was a large flash and she couldn’t see anything but a hooded figure dragging her out into an alley. She tried to fight back but it was as if her whole body had suddenly gone numb. “It’s alright, I saved you from them” “Who.. Who are you?” She asked. That’s not important right now. “Who do you work for?’ She asked. “The Harbingers, I need to take you there right now actually. I could sense your raw untamed power” “You must have me confused with someone else” “No it must be you. Now then. What’s your name?” She realized it had been so long, she could only remember it started with A. A..d..uhhh…” She said, confused. Ada? Lovely name. And your last name?” She looked around the alley for an answer, spying a box with the name Snyder printed on. “Snyder.” Ada Snyder, welcome to the Harbingers.” And with that her new life had begun.

#1 Jackalop3, Sep 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018
  2. AlphaInsomnia

AlphaInsomnia Inexplicable Explicative

3. Jackalop3

4. Jackalop3

5. AlphaInsomnia

AlphaInsomnia Inexplicable Explicative

Sincere apologies for the time it took!

I'm afraid this application will have to be rejected.
    • The time it takes to gain points toward vampiric mutation is 3 years for 1 mutation point and -1 proficiency point. Since your character became a vampire at 26 years old, and is now 92 years old, they have only accrued 22 mutation points. This means they can only have 7 mutations, not 9. With 22 proficiency points lost due to vampirism, you have 38 points remaining. Subtracting 10 from your character's school, you have 28 remaining. Proficiency points are somewhat confusing, and I'd be happy to help you sort them out in a PM if you wished.

• Anyone without Body Shape Muscular or Strongman loses -5 Proficiency when they put any proficiency towards Unarmed Wrestling. They may have learned it from a school, but their body build is holding them back a bit. As a vampire, and if they have been a vampire for 66 years, they are more likely to be emaciated or gaunt rather than toned due to malnourishment.
    • The main antagonist of the character’s life, which seems to drive a lot of the backstory, has numerous abilities that would be over the maximum allowed mutations for a vampire. How did he feed on another vampire if he had the ability not to turn her? If he did turn her, how did she remain sane and not feral by eating rats? Perhaps select one or the other, her being a vampire and him feeding off her with the ‘Bleed Font’ mutation, or she didn’t turn (via the ‘Unturned Feeding’ mutation) and was fed with normal food. These details will have to be sorted out.

• Some of her personality conflicts itself. She hates supernatural things, but she is one. She would lay down her life for her gang members, but a vampire only cherishes another life if it belongs to their Coven. Anything not vampiric is inferior to a vampire.
    You can resubmit a new application when these conflicts have been revised, and we look forward to reading it.
    @Jackalop3 @LumosJared

6. Jackalop3