Acualon Usifa

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by hongkongmadaviet, May 2, 2021.

1. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

Full Name: Acualon Usifa
    Birthday: May 20th, 263 AC
    Race: Fin'ullen Altalar
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Preferred Weapon: Greataxe + Sorcery

Inventory
    • A waterskin hung with the axe on her belt, for her water based spells, if no water is nearby
    • Anything she might have stolen in a given day

Skill Information
    50 Age Points + 10 Hobby Points = 60 Total Points

Combat/Core Profs.
    15 Greataxe Combat (15 Age)

Hobby Profs.
    5 Dancing Art (5 Hobby)
    5 Cooking Art (5 Hobby)

Misc Profs.
    24 Sorcery (24 Age) {Listed below} - Void Sorcerer
    10 Strength Training (5 Age) (+ 5 Racial Boost)
    3 Roguery {Wall Climb 3} (3 Age)

3 Points Unused.

Body Shape:
    • Physical Stat: (15 + (5 x 0.5) + 10) = 27.5 Racial Max = 25
    • Body Shape: Athletic Body Shape
    • Body Fat: Average Body Fat

Languages:
    • Common (learned in Regalia) 10/10 fluency;
    • Modern Altalar (learned in her childhood) 10/10 fluency;

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    Sorcery:
    • Magic Bolt I
    • True Path I
    • Magic Sight I
    • Element Control I
    • Element Control 3
    • Element Control 7
    • Element Brand I
    • Darkness I
    Racial Abilities:
    • Age Control I
    • Arken Sense I
    • Arcane Mastery I
    • Empath Sense I
    • Morrlond Gift I
    • Morrlond Gift II
    • Morrlond Gift III
    • Skin Purge I
    Mutations
    • Harpsichord of the Deep

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Hazel
    • Hair Color: Deep midnight blue.
    • Hair Style: Often done up in braids, clasped in silver.
    • Skin Color: Tan
    • Clothing: Light weight cotton tunics and trousers.
    • Height: 6'
    Extra: The left side of her neck and her back are covered in burn scars.

Personality
    • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral; Acua is far past giving a fuck about pretty much anything in her life.
    • Personality Type: Defender (ISFJ-A)
    • Religion: Faith of Estel (4/10); Acualon worships Morrlond less in seriousness, and more as a tribute to her family, and as a way of remembering the family she has lost to the sea.
    Life Story
    Childhood:
    Acualon Usifa was born in Algassai, in the Talant Ilha Faial, to a large and diverse family that largely, as most Fin’ullen did, dealt in the Navy. She was the youngest of a couple dozen siblings and cousins, but quickly adapted to be one of the best, within her family, at the art of sorcery, with a particular inkling for elemental sorcery, relating to her family’s trade in the navy. However, unlike her siblings, she didn’t go to a naval academy. Rather, at the age of 15, she was sent off to study sorcery in the Suvial capital, Avela Monvarindra. There she learned spells from the other 7 pillars of magic, though such spells continued to manifest in a more elemental style. At the age of 18, she ‘graduates’, in a sense, from the conservatory she was studying under, and makes her way to the Regalian Archipelago, for its hotspot of aberrancy and occultism, the Crown Isle.

Young Adulthood:
    Acualon arrives in Regalia, and is promptly forced underground. She had arrived during the era of the Azure Order, a guard force with the sole purpose of hunting and branding mages and sorcerers, such as herself. There, in the Undercity, she finds a whirlwind of odd allies and friends, finding a family in the muck and darkness of the regalian Sewer system. She meets Harnor and Alexis, her first friends and allies, then Paige and Natasha, all with their own quirks and abilities. She learns of vampires, from Paige being one herself, and finds the oppression of aberrancy repulsive, as she continues to hide, all the while living among the guard on the surface.

Her first run in with the guard is not the Azure Order, but the old city guard. In defending Paige for her affliction, they are both imprisoned, her friend being torturously cured via holy water. And her luck only worsens from there. Her friends and herself are attacked by a Milot coven, run by a man by the name of Strings, and Paige passes away, thrown into a lake of fire.

Ironically, after this death, Acualon experiences her own near death experience with fire, nearly burnt alive by a fire mage within the sewers, failing to protect herself with her own sorcery. She survived only for Alexis’s medical knowledge, but the incident left her scarred, and is something she can’t seem to rid herself of. Harnor leaves Regalia, after that, with barely a word left to Alexis, his then lover, and Acualon herself.

Alexis meets another man, a kathar named Adrian, and they marry and settle down, Acualon moving in as an at-home nanny to their children. Harnor returns, and Acualon and Natasha laugh to themselves as Alexis and Harnor dance around each other, despite Alexis’s marriage.

After Harnor returns, it seems disaster returns with him. Natasha dies of childbirth, leaving her child to Alexis, and then the politics of Regalia descend into chaos, and Acualon decides she’s done. After 20 years in Regalia, at the age of 40, she leaves, with nothing but a letter left for Alexis, and heads back to Algassai.

Adulthood:
    Back in Algassai, she reunites and reconnects with her family. She doesn’t detail her time away in the city, but her family seems to know not to press their youngest for details. She received letters, of course, she had said where she was going. First information on Harnor’s death, then Alexis. She thinks it selfish to stay and to heal, but overtime she thinks that her friends would have wanted her to heal, and to stay alive. She’s content.

She then receives a letter, informing her of her final friend, Adrian’s, passing. Years ago, apparently, according to the author. And it is because of that author that she decides to go back. Athena, Alexis’s daughter, is still alive. She tells her family of her decision, and they accept that, once again, she will be making her way to the Crown Isle.

Present Day:
    Acualon has returned to Regalia, after all these years, to find someone she thought lost: Athena. Someone she thought of as her own daughter, the last living piece of the family she had made in the Crown Isle. But in a city so vast, Acualon knows she will be hunting for a long, long while.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 hongkongmadaviet, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2021
  2. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Taking this app for review!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Approved!

4. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@KrakenLord01 Rewrote this character as I hadn't played her much since the app was posted, and wanted to rework her. Changed race to Fin'ullen Altalar, and added quite a few sorcery spells, along with adding and removing some profs with the new racial boost. Backstory was rewritten to fit the race change, and shortened, but the main points are still there. Changes made in Blue :)

5. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Approved!