• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Act I, Scene Ii

Mollymock

Prince
Reaction score
[A notice would be found pinned across notice boards in Old Town by individuals dressed head to toe in what could only be described as armoured clown costumes.]
xavier-babineau-notice-board.jpg

[The handwriting would be back to its usual affluent strokes, the paper well kept and lacking in the usual childish drawings in the white space]

Hello there! Citizens of REGALIA! It has come to my attention that the state thought it best to put out false announcements about MY Carnival. The chittering animal known by many names who was whipped publically by the fools at Greygate holds little sway in my Carnival's actions. I'm not one for credit to be passed on falsely. Additionally, I'm neither a fan of taking credit for another poets work, for doing so is a crime most heinous. Although we had little to do with this assassination, I'll take the credit either way. Just be told the whipping carried out was unjust! And thus proves that the people of this here city cannot remain safe under their corrupted protection! Join us in our dazzling display of rejection for their authority. The next act is on its way bound by leather and string. Please, remain patient, and in time join our ultimate vision.
ab801d02e4c417f3d9cccf7ae243869e.png

Last edited:
"I hope the Violets smash your knees as well." The Duke would state rather bluntly after having read one of the fliers, reminiscing on the public whipping and knee smashing of the two nelfin. Then he went back to poking fun at aberrants on the Old-Town border.

Argylwyd shuddered as he heard an announcement from a certain Allar, grinding a whetstone against his axe. "If another one of those clowns show up near my house, I swear i'll..."

"Your friends make a slow and forced show... Mayhaps it shall change as it crawls along."
Uttered the words of a gleaming Altalar, his digits curled firmly on the bulb of his signature cane, tucking his spare arm over his ginger-haired companion.
"Though I admit, I am sure the whipping had the crowd in a gleeful roar, shame we missed such a masterpiece..."
@Flishery

Azra tilted her head and stated, "Regalia... false my animal... fools heinous.. unjust- oh it's not a hidden message. How boring." Then she scratched some notes onto a paper and carried on, humming.

A certain aged Bloodcast would peer over the pamphlet through a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles. "Seems the chase is on then, eh?"