• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Act I, Scene I

Mollymock

Prince
Reaction score
[A notice would be found pinned across notice boards in Old Town by individuals dressed head to toe in what could only be described as armoured clown costumes.]
xavier-babineau-notice-board.jpg

d3ca767ef99651a9fe6036d461b74856.png

Homepage2ED_SubscribeEmail.png

[The cursive would be far more hastily scrawled than previous notices given out by the gang, this time the white space adorned with green leaves and petals.]
I might have known the cat could bite, I might have known the cat had claws. But no matter. I surely hope that my friends gave you a good kicking and you will all soon learn to fall in line over there at Claw Court. Toodles!
As for more important matters, The Carnival is glad to pronounce their claim over Petal Court. To defile these lands is to defile our performance, and to call upon our righteous vengeance. No harm is to come over the Cielothar and Yanar residents who live there, for to do so is an affront to our eventual crescendo.

[the next section would trail off into a completely different individual's hand writing, the language shifting to Plains Elven]
Broken will be the chains around the wrists of the enslaved.
[The text would return to its prior state]
We hope you are all dearly looking forward to our upcoming Carnival performance! Tell your friends! More details to come!
ab801d02e4c417f3d9cccf7ae243869e.png

[The signature would be inscribed with the familiar red ink, this time to "O" being turning into a cat face.]