Archived Accent Creation Commands~

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake.S.Fruit

I like to draw. Can I has drawing?
Reaction score
I was thinking, with all the cultures and things, that we could have a few commands to make accents (because when I try to type it manually, I derp out and break the accent). there would be commands like this:

/accent create <accent name> to create a new accent
/accent use <accent name> to put on one of your already made accents

then to edit it, you would do something like this~

/accent edit <text> <text> this would make it so the first piece of text, when written in local chat, would be replaced with the second piece of chat. so I could do this, all up~

/accent create Xavier

/accent use Xavier

/accent edit th z

/accent edit w v

/accent edit yes si
And so on~

this could be used to easily switch between custom accents and languages, without having to type them up all derpy-like. I also think we could have speech filters, such as stuttering~ maybe make it so some words will repeat the first letter/few letters, like this- derp ~ d-derp ~ d-da-derp ~ d-d-derp
like that~

So what do you think?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Or you could just do it yourself, this looks good but could be annoying if you have multiple characters.

This...sounds pretty cool, actually. Not sure if it'd be done though, as many people are used to typing it manually anyways. Still a cool idea.

This is quite cool, since my Orc only knows how to speak Regalichs, it would be much easier for me to just type that in, and have it for all time :D
+1 Support!

My naga should have an accent... But who cares anyways! -everyone glares at him-
Heh, heh. -leaves room slowly-

๖ۣۜI kinda feel this is like gogreygo's Dice Plugin, a bit lazy, to be honest. It is a good habit to learn how to type differently on a moments notice, it makes RP more realistic.
You could just manually swap a few letters when typing:
Hello, it is grand to see you!
Bonjour, it es grand to zee you!
Mainly knowing certain words if altared can ruin the accent.
Hello, it is grand to see you!
Bonjour, it es grand to zee you!
Bonjour, et ez grand to zii you!
-1 Support

Status
Not open for further replies.