A Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Acosmism, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

The following notices were plastered all along the Imperial Isle, with a clear focus for its heart: Greygate. Just outside of its entrance, they shake like leaves in the wind with nervous anticipation. Green ink akin to pure emeralds smeared atop the wrinkled parchment, which seemed to have been frozen over in a brittle sheet after some time in the snow, as if they came fresh out of water. Upon it, not a single signature lay. One such flowered sanguine may be noted to be in possession of such notices, though she refuses to admit whether they were written by her or not, only citing that their message contains value no matter who it was from. Moreover, she expresses her appreciation for its short and sweet cut to the point, and declares that its simplicity is more evidential than essays upon essays which are written daily.

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
    Beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing, children, for they prowl at night and corrupt your guard ranks. The werebeast’s maw snaps swiftly at the hand that feeds it, yet cowers away at its master. Do you feed it, or do you command it? Purge your forces, and remove the log from your own eye before you attempt to flush out the speck from ours.

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

Below this would be a tiny note, pinned to the bottom of the above notice. It merely asked:

"How are their health plans?"

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"Seems accurate.. Those guards have no clue what Beast corrupts their ranks. Should do a check-up sometime. Hopefully they heave this warning seriously. At this point, im beginning to think we know more about what's going on in the guards ranks, then the guards know is going on in their own ranks! A wolf in sheep's clothing is more then a warning."
    An anonymous Zikiel would say before walking away.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #3 MidnightRey, Dec 26, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  4. DogVibes

DogVibes

A mysterious figure would approach one of the notices, wielding BlackSteel armor mixed with deep purple dyed leather and cloth. She would also wear a hooded, black cloak covering the majority of the armor, hiding her face and a crimson red cloth mask over her mouth and nose. The only noticable feature upon her bulky feminine figure would be the glowing crimson eyes hiding under her hood. She'd examine the note, her mouth curling up in a scowl as she whispered under her breath.
    "<F> Dirty beasts... In the heart of Greygate... I'm unsurprised. Hypocrites."
    The Von Kërle would huff, crossing her arms as a cold breeze shifted through the air, lifting her cloak slightly off the ground. She would spin on one foot to disappear back into Regalia, flakes of white snow sticking to her black cloak as she walked along, the only thing betraying her entrance were the footsteps marked in the untouched snow, as she made no noise upon her departure.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

"Fuckin' Violets."

said Cecil, dolorously.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  6. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

Somewhere in the pits of the sewers a certain demon was knocking their head against a wall.

Miraaaaa. Why.
    @Acosmism

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. ThePear

ThePear Pear

"Their is an impostor among us"

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

There*
    Am I correcting out your grammar mistake, yes.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. evilyami

evilyami how will this affect the trout population

reject the void, return to exist

10. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The scraping of metal and the crackling and clicks of clockwork would echo from the dark homestead that The Mechanical Monstrosity resided in. He gave a gaze to the paper, as it was something he hadn't yet quite picked up due to his time spent with his newest creation. His brows furrowed as his hand drifted to his chin, and proceeded to run down till his pointer finger and thumb met to the end. This action repeating itself in a cycle as he thought of what this could possibly mean for the future.

"The Mutts have managed to have a place in Greygate, I'm unsurprised. I knew something like this would happen... And that.. Is why I have prepared for such a thing..."

The Mechanical Monstrosity gave a tinned and crackled laugh of his creation. His Mechanical Arachnid Legs and Clocktik Kin would spread out, and a smile of ambition, and pride would be smeared amongst the Tech-Imbued freak as he gazed upon a creation he had he had been working for years, and with a flick of a switch, it'd turn on.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  11. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Werebeasts and Sanguine, fucking void I thought we would be safe with the guard. Never letting any of my children join the guard. If the sanguines don’t kidnap and turn them seems the Exist Born versions will and will do it with the Guards damn permission,” The Ailor scoffs turning to head home.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  12. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

"Wow. Sketchy, -Anyways, I'm getting some coffee," a Solstithar Kathar thought to herself aloud on her way home after seeing this.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

Osira thought aloud "I wonder if Sanguine take part in that Crookback Militia.. ".

• Powerful Powerful x 1