A Winter Trot

Discussion in 'Player Stories' started by Hautee, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Hautee

Hautee average LoL player

[​IMG]

The huff from the horse was only heard, it’s hoof’s pressing against the cold, winter snow. Various sounds were heard about the forest, but none more surprising than the sounds of a few birds. Had winter been coming to an end so soon, Vivienne thought. No.

“Lance,” Vivienne started, giving a silent sigh. “I suppose we should arrive sometime soon and out of this cold weather, don’t you think?” The horse nevertheless responded with a neigh, a sound that Vivienne loved about horses. Lance, being that he was almost old and ready to pass from the world, had always obeyed Vivienne and Vivienne knew his different neigh’s and what they each meant, and she ultimately knew that this certain neigh was a yes.

Gazing up to the sky, Vivienne caught her attention on a bird - its own wings soaring through and flapping as it moved above her and over the entire forest and onto the hills Vivienne passed long ago. Her gaze met ahead of the path, overlooking the numerous amounts of trees that scattered about the forest.

She soon spoke to herself in a quiet, calming tone.
    Spirit, guide me on my journey to Regalia…
    Protect me from all harm that comes my way…
    Protect me from the dark shadows the lurk in these forests.
    Protect me in your name.

With a final breath, Lance gave a neigh and trotted off into the distance with Vivienne on him, the pair looking back at their homeland they grew up in, though never forgetting the memories of their past. A new chapter will begin, Vivienne thought. A new one, that I shall never forget. With that, Lance began to run at a high speed, trailing over the hill and venturing out into the endless forest.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    #1 Hautee, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020