Kizei

Beggar
Reaction score
> Fight
> Catch
> Feed
> Run

Hello everyone! Figured I might as well post a little introduction here~

My name is Kizei (or Kelly IRL - either is fine!) and I just joined Massive last week after being told about the server by my old friend Alex. I took a peek at the wiki for the lore and stuff and, as a longtime MMO and forum role player, I was instantly intrigued by the idea and scurried off to digest as much lore as I could and develop a character.

I personally got my start doing role play on Gaia Online (ohgodohgodmemories) where I prided myself on doing the "literate RP" of the time where people would post huge, multi-paragraph posts just to describe a single action, or a novel to describe how their scene kid looking OC was actually a 10,000 year old dragon who wielded a sword and could kill you with a snap of their fingers... If they weren't so cool. You all probably know the type of role play, even if you weren't a Gaia kid lol.

I dropped off Gaia through high school, but when I headed off to college I built my first gaming PC and grabbed Guild Wars 2. While I didn't initially plan to - hell, I didn't even know role played in MMO's at the time - I soon discovered the massive role play community that existed at the time and got hooked, and I've been role playing there on and off for the better part of the last decade. That's where I met Alex, actually, like... 8 or 9 years ago.

When I'm not playing Massive, I'm probably playing either Guild Wars 2 (since, even beyond role playing, it's my favorite MMO and probably game in general) or some cringe mobile games. I'm also a huge fan of that weird new "bullet heaven" or "garlic-y" genre of games like Vampire Survivors, and roguelikes in general, or RPGs of the tactical, CRPG, or open world/Bethesda-style varieties. I also love Pokemon and spectating competitive Pokemon video and card game tournaments from afar.

Spoiler alert, I'm also your new, resident furry, but I promise I'm not one of the totally cringe ones - maybe if I was 10 years younger and still had the energy I did back then you'd get more "owo what's this" from me that wasn't done ironically or by casual force of habit. The name Kizei comes from my main 'sona, a cool lunar witch shark that I aspire to be. I'll drop some art of her somewhere in the post if you're curious.

hT3WaJz.png

Q1lefM8.png

IIxPrDu.png

KfNhuUM.png

IRL, I live in the Pacific Northwest of the US and work in the game industry. I live with my girlfriend Rea, who just moved here from Chicago and who I will be pestering to join Massive as soon as her PC makes it out here too since she's also an role play nerd. I collect anime and game figures and have a massive shelf full of books I'm too sleepy/busy/lazy to read.

Also, I love mac and cheese and root beer, like the immature degenerate I am.