Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

InDogsWeTrust

sleeping bees
Reaction score
Faction
Eldin
ATTENTION GOOD PEOPLE OF THE MASSIVERSE:

There is a very serious issue I would like to address here today.

A surplus of free time and the penultimate form of procrastination incarnate.

Tags:​
@_Lady_Cake @Aphielle @Belevow @BittaBoBittoBa @ChenoWolf @Cuteish @Cyliah @Degumonkey @0Sullivan @DGrayMan @embodyingsnow67 @Finn_Ish @Frisk_y @Furry_Panda @HoidOfTheNorth @Juuzou @Kawei @Kelpsy @Kibaa @Lithiel @Lord_Aza @Lord_Immortal @MantaRey @Mattyb0y @Medvekoma @Mirrored_Sinnon @Miss_Confined @Naerishi @Nekoii @Parz1vol @Pastelly @Ponyrock @Ponyspike @PurpleDrac @Rhuyne @Rinus @Samfari @ShipIt @Sorentine @Squeaker555 @Suzzie @Teddie000 @Tracenator1 @trent_rouls @Wintercat12 @Xerxes145 @Xma @Distasteful

Attention all of these AMAZING artists! I used photos from your incredible threads, which were already published. This video is unlisted, so only folks with the direct link will be able to see it. However, if you don't want your art in this video, please let me know and I will be more than happy to remove it promptly.

@TotallyNotRose I would have appreciated if you asked first (you should really do that before using art, public or not!), but. I got a really good laugh out of this so you can keep mine up at least.
.. that riane picture brings back memories.

There's no "drunk" rating, so I gave you a rainbow :U

Also u spelt ma name wrong in der video q_p

Ohgod my old art is so gross to look at.

Also please do ask the artists before incorporating their art in a video! Not everyone is always so keen on having their art waved like so.

My art is in a video.. I FEEL SO SPECIAL BUT I DON'T THINK I DESERVE IT. Aaaaaanyways, ignoring my insecurities, THIS IS AWESOOOOOOME.

Well, @TotallyNotRose I really enjoyed seeing my derpy Warrior Cats OC Honeyblossom, but you totally spelt my name wrong x_x if you do something in the future don't forget to tag me at the bottom of the thread as I'd love to see it and next time ask permission. I was a bit surprised to see my art there, not that it's any good to begin with. Hah.

e11b6d9874c715475cf20596ed68dfea.png

My eyes have been opened
I feel like a new man
Tears of joy ;-;

i totally did not see this omg late reply but TYSM for featuring me <3<3