A Valentine's Request Of The Desert Rose

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by fantuinn, Feb 14, 2021.

1. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

A Valentine’s Request of the Desert Rose,
    A request of the Dame Humaira Reinard,
    Third Maiden of the Lion Pelts,
    Recognized Soulless Knight,

Test. Test. Test. Alright, it should be working now.​

I think I’ll start by apologizing. Today is a day of love, where we should hear about the care we share for each other. Platonically, romantically and otherwise. So those of you that do not wish to stain your day with information that is very much not loving, drop this notice and read something else. For your own good.

We already know the Desert Rose to be soulless. That’s just the way of things, innit? His Imperial Holiness, in all His providence, decided it was just the right idea to pluck out her soul for her transgressions on the people of Crookback. But clearly, that’s not where it decided to end. Because that f-- You’re right. Composure. I’m composed. Where was I? After Crookback? Alright.

Because Dame Reinard is at it again. In the month of love, no less, she decided to cheat on two separate people. She upheld a quote unquote “loving” relationship with both. Both! And-- what do you mean the quotes didn’t show up on the paper? Well, just mark ‘em. Alright. She decided, in all her wisdom, which is not much mind you, to tell neither.

So I’m reaching out now with another challenge, an address that’s clear as the last. For burning bodies and breaking hearts, I’m going to kick your ass. Head to Arenacourt, whenever you’re ready. We’ll work out what you’ll be giving up when you lose. Anyone’s free to watch.
    Regards,
    Harlow Ketch.
    Knight of the Bloodcast Order.

• Powerful Powerful x 20
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

"Oh fuck."

The Villiers blinked as he read the notice, shaking his head.

#2 FeatheredBlade, Feb 14, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  3. Northern_Ireland

Northern_Ireland Official Account for the NI Secretary of State

Cillian let out a grunt of a laugh as he peered at the notice, "All fear her! Forger of orphans and crafter of widows!"

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  4. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

A cough would escape the Shieldmaiden as she nearly choked on her kaffee. "Theatrical Bloodcasts and lying Lionpelts. Never a dull day in this city," She would muse as she cleared her throat. "Ought to be an interesting show."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  5. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

[​IMG]
    "This is why we can't have nice fucking things. It's bloodshed time, Ming."

@Yui_Drax

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  6. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

The Bloodcast sighed, "This month seems to be popping up with announcements and situations.. I guess I'll bring more candy to watch the show.." returning back to his home and stretched his body to keep himself busy.

7. HashtagFlow

HashtagFlow HashtagFlow

The orcish Bloodcast blinks at the notice before throwing his head back in deep, guttural laughter. "BAHAHA, AGAIN?!" He says through it all as he shakes his head and walks off.

8. JokerLupus

JokerLupus <insert something here>

The Yanar shared the notice with Cieli upon finding it.

"Looks like another duel between knights is happening, though I wonder if it'll actually go through or be put on hold as the previous time. Want to go watch? Personally it sounds like this other knight found out old news about her. I'd like to think she wouldn't repeat the same mistake again, but I could always be wrong. For such an esteemed order of knights to allow such in a high ranking, quite strange."

@CyberMo01

9. SleepyIsVerySlep

SleepyIsVerySlep Socialite Doctor

Doctor Lily Janssen read over the notice, her heart quickening and her brows furrowing as she read on. When she finished reading, she opened a wine bottle, poured herself a glass and quickly drank it.
    "Fuck."

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Haeddi read over the notice, flicking her fingers against the signature like a good luck tap before she nodded. “Sounds in-character for Lady Reinard. I can’t wait to watch this.”

11. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Test. Test. You can read that? Alright, as we rehearsed.​
    To conclude,
    The crowd can confirm. I beat Sera Reinard without getting a single scratch. Thanks to a mentor, a friend, and a whole lot of effort. Thank you to everyone who watched, and to everyone who cheered on from afar! I know having her seared and battered isn't fitting for some, so I apologize. If I could do more, I would.
    But know I'm there, if something like this happens again. And I'm always there to help.​
    Harlow Ketch,
    Knight of the Bloodcast Order.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  12. Senpah

Senpah Fixated Writer

Margarethe Black glanced on towards the letter with raised brows, reading it on over for a moment with a gawking expression. She pinched the paper on between her hands, ripping it off the board before walking on off, "This should be interesting."