A Thankful Feast!

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by MyJhintuition, Jul 19, 2021.

1. MyJhintuition

MyJhintuition Refugee

A feast to be prepared for the Technocratic collective for their recent assistance to The Masquerade!

The Guest of Honor is no other than The Crimson Shield, the feast will be hosted due to his immediate presence and utter devotion to the protection of the Desprince, and protection of the Honor among the sanguine! As such he will be treated to anything his heart desires by the Desprince of Debauchery himself! And no one will disrespect his name, else they incur the Crimson Masks Wrath!

"My Dearest Collective and Masks

You are all welcome to this wonderous feast, I will have my chefs prepare you a wonderous meal, and enchant it so you may enjoy its wonderful taste, in respect to my Daen, Velhimer, and other ethnic friends, I will include all forms of alchol from Wine to Vodka and whiskey. I owe you all my deepest thanks, and this is the best way I can possibly include it, I hope you all may come and enjoy this together, as we are as the guest of honor said, not just animals, not just beasts, we are beings bound by our honor, bound by a code, and you all lived up to that expectation, I will be making announcements at the feast to further my words, I hope to see many of you there.

Sincerely, The Crimson Mask"

When? Wednesday July 21st.
    Why? You all saved my ass
    Where? Masquerade Cladestine base
    Who? The Technocratic collective and all members of The Masquerade

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. DogVibes

DogVibes

A certain Von Kërle we all know and love would look over the letter, grinning. She was quite proud of the two Collective that showed up, both equally. As her Bloodkin showed up first and is now the Guest of Honor, and did well. And yet her child was the only one there to grab Silver, which was the only one at the end being the one captured. The Desprincess was proud of them both, for the initiative and honor they presented for the Collective.

She then looked over the word 'Velhimer', tilting her head at the word. The Von Kërle scratched it out with a red pen, writing 'Velheimer' above it... "Spelled that wrong." She muttered, before putting it into the Tech Prince's desk, getting up from the chair and uttering a few words to herself. "I should inform Rhys, so that he, too, could be proud of our little Coven..."

3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Techprince gazed forth. As a smile grew to himself. He said very little, as what was shown was merely enough in his eyes. Pride struck him clear. And he was most proud than ever to see his own kin rise. Peace had flushed forth. Rhys would then reply to his Desprincess.

“Perhaps I can rest soon after all..”

• Winner Winner x 2