A Short Message

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by bwmwags3, Dec 8, 2021.

1. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A note is sent to the known Villers within Regalia and to Unionists of all schisms.

I shall preface this with crucial wording.

This is not meant to be a order, no Villers shall be bound by their code upon my words. Please do not censure or guilt over choices to follow or not follow this. These words are my view as a singular dogmatic.

The Grand Duke Petrou has put a large (3 world token) bounty upon Sangria. I encourage any and all unionists to seek Sangria but not because it’s a dire threat for it to be on Fae Hands. Sangria is a blade of Allest, a conduit of his indomitable strength which, in my clerical view, exists as a test. It exists to be fought over and kept by the strongest unionist who can win it.

For Allest and Hero Korthas competition was a matter of improvement which allowed better service to the Empire and to the faith. If you feel Sangria is best kept by only one person forever you’re wrong. None are undefeated forever all must be ever improving, strengthening proving themselves to Allest, their Empire, and themselves.

Therefore, I call all hands whom claim themselves the strongest to seek Sangria. To seek it through duels and fights or with tactics like ambush and surprise so long as it’s done without civilian casualty or in a manner of being a spoil of combat instead of dishonorable theft (I.e. just grabbing it and bolting). To long have unionists not sought our relics and to long have people been satisfied letting divine assistance languish in vaults.

Sangria must be a weapon of utility used for the empire instead of being sealed out of fear. Allest gave the weapon its power, Allest’s teachings enshrine its purpose to defend and be defended, to claim victory and be claimed with victory!

May all serve Allest by seeking to rise to his holy challenge.
    May Allest strengthen all,
    Lord-Celate Atum Morathes​

• Powerful Powerful x 3