A Short Address To Miscreant Estellites

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Ocularum, May 17, 2021.

1. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

[​IMG]

Pinned to a post near the Baskarr Temple is a simple notice written in large letters. A copy would appear on the Petalcourt notice board, handwritten like the first with an additional clause: We know these faithful are likely unrelated to you, but this message will go here all the same.

[​IMG]

Know that I hate mediating and my patience is thin. I refuse to speak for everyone, so I speak for the select few who hold my opinions and myself in high esteem. Your faith and your magic are not welcome here. Should you wish to seed the earth by hand like your ancestors forced us to you are welcome. Should you wish to have a healthy debate about your faith without defacing our property and bringing things unwanted into the one space we have free of your influence, you are welcome. You will not be hunted, but you will be watched. Take this as an opportunity to think about whether strife is what you want because you will not be afforded further chances.

To the group who struck Estel's imagery from the twisted tree, you will not be thanked. Regardless of whether your act was one borne of kindness or revenge against the group performing these vandalisms, you have robbed the people of this district by denying them the chance to rectify it themselves. It would be preferable if you spoke before acting, and in the case where there is no one to speak to, wait. On the off chance the account of events as I know it is wrong, my doors are open.

I am easily found, and if your intentions were pure I should have no reason to inconvenience you.

— Nefer.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 19
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

A reply would be pinned beneath the notice left in Petalcourt in large somewhat abrasive letters.

To preface this message; Neither Petalcourt as a Neighborhood or community nor its inhabitants are responsible for whatever act of vandalism has occurred over in the Asha district. We are a peaceful community of mostly Cielothar excluding myself and a few non-violent Yanar, any would be radical element that may had been present in times past has since vacated. The people responsible for this are rogue radicals, or the outcast, that follow their own whims and reasons. We do not condone their actions and neither do we host these people within our community. We ask that you please do not try to drag us into whatever affair this is and leave us be to our gardening and continuing our own daily lives without fingers or accusations being directed toward us. Post your notices elsewhere or within your own neighborhood.

I would also like to note this, Aeawyn is not capable at the moment of responding as she is currently comatose. If you wish to speak any neighborhood leadership, you will have to do so through myself or Aeda for the time being.

-Signed, Ingemar of Rustwood, the Url.

• Like Like x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

A young Cielothar girl checks the notice and scratches her head. Then she produces a devilishly smile, she takes to the Baskar temple, takes a copy of another announcement on her way and pins it by the other announcements in the temple.

Then she writes at the top:
    This is likely unrelated to you, but this message will go here all the same.

She then adds a note at the bottom:
    Dear Nefer,
    I like your tradition of posting unrelated messages. That is fun and silly, I like silly people like you.
    - Imira

4. SneakyLinguine

SneakyLinguine Snarken

A small note was tacked in the bottom corner of the notice left near the Baskarr Temple. It was written in a neat, loopy cursive.

Nefer,
    I’d love to have a chat with you. I’ll supply the snacks.

With kindness,
    Aeda

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
  5. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

^as a note, the posted announcement is this (link was slightly off in the post)