A Series Of Messages

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by soggytoenails, Jun 19, 2021.

1. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Premium

Hello Regalia. I am Ana Cervantez, owner of the Burning Bridges Medical Clinic.

A message to the public:
    Because Regalia never ceases to amaze me with the number of absurd injuries we see, we are hosting lessons between July 1 to 4 so you can learn how to take care of yourselves and others. All we ask for is 15 regals and an hour of your time.

[!] Attached was an advertisement detailing the dates and times for the lessons.

https://forums.massivecraft.com/thr...lessons-burning-bridges-medical-clinic.93832/

A message to prospective medics, alchemists, and herbalists:
    It is our policy for the experienced to teach those wanting to learn. Knowledge must be passed on from generation to generation, lest our skills die. Regalia needs people to care for them. We see stab wounds daily and fix broken bodies. If you're a training medic, alchemist, or herbalist and want a mentor, talk to me. I will find you one.

A message to freelancers and the jobless:
    It is time to stop wandering. If you want work, I will hire you. The pay is not exceptional, because I have a lot of livelihoods that I'm responsible for, but it is enough to afford your daily bread and liquor. So, if this interests you, talk to me.

A message to whomever released rats in my clinic:
    Step forward and reveal yourself for your actions. In a single night, we lost most of our medicine and alchemical ingredients. Without medicine we can't treat our patients. If we can't treat our patients, they don't heal. If they don't heal, then we fail to do what we're meant to do as a clinic. I don't understand why you targeted us or what your issues are, but you owe us 300 regals for the damage you caused and an apology to Erwin who so kindly dealt with the rat infestation.

A message to Estarossa Bryter:
    Estarossa, a week and a few days ago, you assaulted Aurele unprovoked. You broke his ribs and caused significant internal bleeding that I had to fix. You injured Gale, a civilian of Regalia that you had no quarrel with. I gave you one week to pay 200 regals to cover the damage you caused and to apologize to each of them in person—neither of which you have done. You've paid your dues for breaking the law, but you haven't paid your dues to us. For every day your payment is delayed, I am charging a 20% interest fee. If you cannot pay in coin, I am collecting collateral: items of value to you or equivalent to what you owe.

I don't want you broken and I don't want you dead. I want my coin and then I will have no issues with you.

If you're the one who released rats in my clinic, it is 500 regals with a 20% interest fee for every day delayed.

A message to mercenaries:
    I will hire you. You can be rank I, rank II, or III; it does not matter to me. I want my coin back. If you're a sellsword and you want a contract, I will be at my clinic with a bottle of whiskey waiting for you. Naturally, before the hunt can begin, your contract will need to be approved by the Mercenary Executive, Mister Fulgore Fanger. I refuse to engage in illegal activities.

Yours truly,
    Ana Cervantez

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

The Red Skinned Kathar would be wondering about, drinking his juicebox as he'd stop to see the notice. He'd then look it over and then see the word 'Rat' and went to head to the home of the Khaal. He'd then show the copy of the notice to a Lich Rat. "Hey.. just curious.. did you decide to infest the Clinic with your kids?" @ImNotRatty

3. _Unluckyy

_Unluckyy

Estarossa read over the message left for him laughing to himself knowing he wasn't going to pay a single regal, he then looked confused at who would leave rats "Wonder what freak is adding on to my bill I'm not paying"