Archived A Rp World Outside Regalia's Gates

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

freddy_crouger

The Celtic King Of Cymru
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Faction
Arakdan
Roleplay Guilds
The Johnson Family
Right now Regalia is the main place to go for rp, it is a fun and decorative city which is amazing, but when you try to play roles such as a bandit, a thief and a abductor, the sewers is the only real place you can go to do it without the A.I guards arresting you. I believe a large area outside Regalia should be set up with cottages, fields of Regalian wheat, woodland with some campsites. This would allow new roles for you to play as in rp, It would also pull out those who are only rping to try and kill someone with an axe, instead of making the rp a fun and more realistic experiance. I myself play another server which is dedicated to rp and has a huge world purely for it, The player base is only slightly larger than the Regalia on a good day, The world never feels empty or un-popularized and has a lot of variation when it comes to characters people play as. I believe that if Regalia had a large area outside it's city with buildings and maby quests to entice people out into it, Then massivecraft's Rp population would increase and so would the richness of it's experience. It is a very unique and fun server to rp on as it does it's best to be original and fresh, Other rp servers don't often do this and stay very linear. Regalia has the population to have an outside world to rp in aswell and also has the staff to build it, I hope that other people agree and that the staff team agrees with me and starts to work on the idea.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can't have too much of this kind-of stuff unless the number of good/active role-players increase exponentially. If the rp community is spread out too much than nobody can find role-play so there was no point to the new areas in the first place. The new voting system is bringing new people to the community faster than before, but the majority is not very welcomed to roleplay because of the lack of experience they have with it. I'm sure if the community grows a bit more, like I said, with good/active role-players than the staff will put this into consideration more. Regalia is large as it is though, not even counting the sewers.

You have the whole wilderness to yourself ;)
use it.

Can't have too much of this kind-of stuff unless the number of good/active role-players increase exponentially. If the rp community is spread out too much than nobody can find role-play so there was no point to the new areas in the first place. The new voting system is bringing new people to the community faster than before, but the majority is not very welcomed to roleplay because of the lack of experience they have with it. I'm sure if the community grows a bit more, like I said, with good/active role-players than the staff will put this into consideration more. Regalia is large as it is though, not even counting the sewers.
I feel that there's a bit of a Catch-22 involved. More roleplay hotspots would only be good if the amount of RPers increased, but the amount of RPers would only increase if there were more roleplay hotspots. On a related note...
Let's face it, nobody really RPs there..
Depends on demand, I guess, and how useful the hotspots actually are in practice. I'm sure the sewers by contrast brought in a lot more RPers.