• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Resignation

This one.jpg
FROM THE DESK OF THE GRAND COMMISSIONER
Ornate Divider.png
1. The Grand Commissioner has resigned as acting Lord Commander of the Violet Order, choosing to elect Kaya Sorenvik, Crown Protector, and respected warrior, into the role. "Kaya, despite being a woman and coming from a family known for it's crude past, has proven capable and considerate in my time leading the Violet Order. I leave the position to her in the hopes she can do a better job than I in restoring the true glory of Regalia's oldest Guard Institution."
2. The Arken that was believed to have been killed yesterday, in fact, survived the attack on its life. All Resistance Groups are encouraged to remain vigilant, and not put themselves in harm's way, even with greater numbers.

3. The creation of the Arcane Task Force and the Dragon Laws will be formally submitted to the Assembly tonight, for voting and decisions with the utmost haste. Interested individuals should continue to contact the Grand Commissioner directly for membership into the impending Arcane Task Force, known as the "Azure Order".

May the Imperial Spirit keep you Wise and Walking.
- Luchs Kade

Grand Commissioner of the Regalian Empire
Inaugural Winner of the Imperial Duelist League
Crown-Winner of the Elven War of 302
Agronak the Strong of the Orc Clan Ironmonger
And Law-Brother to his Imperial Holiness.
@AlphaInsomnia @BillyTheScroofy @Timisc @MantaRey @Walrusaur_ @Muffins_

Ornate Divider.png

Last edited:
Upon reading the signing of the notice, Álvaro frowned and grumbled "Joint inaugural winner" and promptly left.

Last edited:
Hengest glares into the fireplace with great anger as the announcement is read out aloud for his court. The anglian calmly pets his most loyal beast, a Ceardian bloodhound jokingly named Princess. "Fetch my huntsmen, Sir Edmond, if I don' kill something tonight I'll be forced t' take it out on one of ye." He grumbles out, shooing his dog down from the couch as he marches off to the armoury.

2. The Arken that was believed to have been killed yesterday, in fact, survived the attack on its life. All Resistance Groups are encouraged to remain vigilant, and not put themselves in harm's way, even with greater numbers.

Last edited: