Archived A Regalia Travel System

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomdorr

High Council member of The Algorian Empire
Reaction score
I had an idea to help newer players travel around regalia with ease, why not have some public access portals to lead to the different districts, like merchant, world travel and housing districts. Regalia is huge and if players could move around better i think it would help every player immensely,
What does everyone else think?
Svens idea was to add tamnits for each district, maybe this would be more appropriate considering regalia has used this technology before?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes. There was this one server I had gone on, and they had this plugin where they had an underground railway system, and when you typed /minecart while standing on the rails, you'd pop into a mine cart and fly off. But, it is not a very rp efficient travel. The portals would probably do nicely, but that is to the opinion of the admins. But, I suppose I would have to say yes. This is a fairly good idea

Or if they just could insert the TAMITS again. You go in once you end up in Merchant district, you go in again you get to the Dwarf district and so on.

Or if they just could insert the TAMITS again. You go in once you end up in Merchant district, you go in again you get to the Dwarf district and so on.
I like svens idea I might add in the tammnit to my suggestion

The TAMITS was removed because it didn't work with the lore so I don't think they are adding that again.

We only need public and unkillable horses to get around on.

We only need public and unkillable horses to get around on.
Yeah. Right. Getting up on the catheral with thier uber jump and jumps from to top like: LOOK AT ME IM FLYING A UNICORN! And then land smoothly and keeps walking.

Too....much...lore.. DDD:

itd be cool to have some sort of subway in regalia...more use of redstone and less use of Portals....i mean redstone would he nice but if we're not going to have that then portals would be the next thing

It's a big city. It's not supposed to be easy to get around in, your supposed to get lost and slowly learn where things are.

I've lived in Regalia since it first came out, and I still don't fully know my way around it. And that's a good thing.

It's a big city. It's not supposed to be easy to get around in, your supposed to get lost and slowly learn where things are.

I've lived in Regalia since it first came out, and I still don't fully know my way around it. And that's a good thing.
I agree but portals will lead to a district making travel easier, noobs need easy

hhhmm...I guess its good no one knows the city too well....because I can rp as an orphan and "know the poorer districs better" and run away from the people i steal bread from XD and that makes Regalia Tag SO much fun, parkour in the poor district... o_o

A travel solution will eventually be implemented in regalia, but not right now as the city is yet too small for it. We want people to walk around in the streets and randomly run into familiars or new acquaintances and roleplay, as it creates a vibrant authentic atmosphere.

If the city becomes any larger, we will use warps to important locations like the noble district, merchant district, cathedral, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.