• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Public Challenge

Karthadon

Mulch Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lord-Sera Aireth Daalsein could be seen stamping a poster up in front of Greygate.

Sera Merowald of the Bloodcast Order. Tonight you aimed to stop myself from doing my duties as a knight. My duty for our Empire. You insulted my order and my code. When said code was explained to you, you responded with blasphemous words, denying others the right to worship. The right to worship is given to all by our loving Emperor.

Therefore, as one knight to another, I challenge you to an Honor Duel. I encourage you to agree to a time and place to defend your words, or admit to your dishonorable actions against the Reliquary Order by refusing.

Following these words, was Sera Aireth Daalsein's signature, and a stamp bearing the sigil of the Reliquary Order.

@essentialess

Last edited:
All small businesses providing services for this duel would find an anonymous donation of regals from an unknown sender.

Merowald leaves a short, unassuming response.

Sera Aireth Daalsein

-I am not concerned with taking away the right to worship of anyone. I support the Deathbane Militia in fighting violent death cultists.

-I will harm individuals that force violence on others and use their religion as an excuse.

-I will not attack anyone in within a Temple.

Dueling you doesn't interest me, and I apologize for my disrespect.

JO5UanaxOzxBNxcfxXvE9LG5wD-msx5F1Xgb73V_R1FFOkCXukLPe2ZWeYCJ75a64QcKP32d76Wrj0FIsb5w3J2am74zdKXbQE2FSvWZgbCv0711GBmtRvi_byl-pnaDpvSe4OPzUsUkoderGpFwDRA

7b998303ba9fe14ca75c435e9e6ac5a6.png

Knights Bloodcast

Last edited:
A Lothar knight made their way to the board, glancing over the notices. Over the notice and apology presented from Merowald, the knight posted her own.

"Dishonourable and a coward."

Were the words offered on her own parchment that had the Lothar sigil on it.

Sera Mary

Last edited: