• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Public Apology

3 - YfwVEI3.png

bed.jpg
Xavier III contemplates the sweet embrace of death in his bed (col. 305 AC)

I, Xavier III Ravenstad, Duke of the Hinterlands

Do so apologize on behalf of myself, and the actions of my house, for the following:

Spreading deceit of the actions of the Grand Commissioner Jared Kade
Holding the Grand Commissioner Prisoner
Assault of the Grand Commissioner

I direct this apology towards the Imperial House of Kade and its dependents/members, and profess a wish of forgiveness for the trespasses of my own volition. The measures were done out of rash thought, and we do so apologize for having had committed said actions.

We will be complying with the wishes of the Emperor, the Proconsul, and the respective Imperial Government in regards to what will be expected of us.

Spirit's Blessings
Long Live the Regalian Empire

@TyrolleanEagle @LumosJared @MonMarty