A Proclamation From The Rat Pack

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by nath_n, Apr 5, 2019.

1. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

This Announcement would be spread throughout message and notice boards
    [​IMG]
    ================================================================================
    • In lieu of recent announcements to the denizens of Old Town and the sewers, the Rat Pack will be henceforth extending our rightful claim over the Hidden Dragon Consort Den and it's surrounding area.
    • Additionally, we extend our protection over an oft neglected district in New Town, by personally promising the protection that the Violets have failed to provide to all residents and businesses within Daenlock.

Signed,
    The Rat King,
    And the fellow Rats of The Rat Pack
    Akeno Hamasaki

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Vegemiite

Vegemiite monty appreciator Supremium

Vaeri Neridi looked over the notice with utter anger, slamming her fist down upon the desk before forcing off any papers that were littering it. "Imagine tha' is the one who took Moji's name and now he takes my fuckin' old gang name? Are these lot original in any bloody sense?! They want ta' claim the dragon? They want ta' claim a group tha' should be long buried? I will raise e'erythin' ta' see their leader on his bloody knees with my knife ta' 'is throat! Boys! We go' a new enemy ta' deal with, one tha' takes importance o'er all others!" With that she donned her armour, stomping out into the streets of Old Town to proclaim the Rat Pack as false protectors that will be crushed with a heavy fist.

@seoulmate @Yigit @OliverOnly @apath

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

Os released a hearty chuckle at another chunk of the map being claimed, circling it multiple times with a copper-tinged gold. In an exaggerated, albeit sarcastic, motion, a crown was scribbled within the claimed territory.
    "Cute. We've one more yet to stake their claim."

• Like Like x 1
  4. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

Manfried emitted a loud bout of laughter, "New Town? A gang? Pahaha!"

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

Cieli shook her head as this particular piece of information reached her. “And to think,” she muttered, “a criminal like this was allowed into the Stags.”

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

Valtin would be in his Violet Armour out on a patrol when he strolled upon this notice, he'd scoff reading it. Feeling only hatred, and disgust he'd clank off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

"He calls himself... The Rat King?" A certain Viduggla muttered over to himself as he paced in his tiny closet of a bedroom, which was mis-proportioned to his estate. ".. Who does that to themselves? Calls themselves a Rat King."

• Like Like x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

Zaheer quickly glanced the letter over "That boy toy is only King of his noodle shop, heh."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

"I'm the Rat King," Azra loudly declared with a throw of her arms into the air. "The title is hereditary!"

• Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  10. pixYcandi

pixYcandi Random Adjective Generator

A short ginger's hands propped onto her hips as she stared deviously at the notice with her closest friend, a Daen woman, then panned her sparkling gaze in the direction of the Hidden Dragon. "They better not forget who owns their territory, in the end. I'd hate to have to travel down that road too soon. It'd make things so complicated, too, y'know? I'm finding that I like our little deal-y-do with 'em, don't wanna have to call it off."
    @zuwuwa

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1