Archived A New Rp Hotspot: "the Frontier"

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Gumee

Flywater Fanatic
Reaction score
Faction
Vanos
Roleplay Guilds
The Jade Sun
A problem I've discovered whilst RPing in Regalia, is that my character who's used to more "wilderness" environments doesn't seem to fit in great at the Tavern or sewers. I'm sure there's other people who want to make more wild characters that just don't fit well within the pre existing rp areas. Therefore I think it would be nice to include either a section on the outskirts of Regalia or maybe even a new area that offers a more "wild" atmosphere. A few examples include; a woodsy area with cabins, a bandit encampment, or an "outdoors" environment (An easy access, popular, small area, like a pond or forest clearing where people could gather).

If an area like this already exists within the RP world, I'd be greatful if someone pointed me towards it.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We may be able to revive the Elven grove @Shayin for this

It'd be neat to have a more "outdoorsy" part of the Regalian island. There's all that wilderness that's just empty right now.

I was thinking something of the same some time ago. I generally think it is a bad idea to create a separate world or scene because there is the problem of existing characters being able to travel there. @MonMarty, the world staff and I will look into brainstorming ideas for this next team meeting.

I was thinking something of the same some time ago. I generally think it is a bad idea to create a separate world or scene because there is the problem of existing characters being able to travel there. @MonMarty, the world staff and I will look into brainstorming ideas for this next team meeting.

Wasn't there talk about Silverwind re-opening?

I generally think it is a bad idea to create a separate world or scene because there is the problem of existing characters being able to travel there.

@Shayin, Sorry, that phrase is slightly confusing to me. I can understand why creating a separate world isn't practical, however why is the justification "existing characters traveling there is a problem"? Wouldn't you want existing characters to have more diverse settings to roleplay at? Also, by scene are you referring to something like the Qadir palace? I was thinking about just putting a little encampment in a woodsy area just outside /tp roleplay. There could be a quick portal there if it was far away, but if it's within the same walking distance of the tavern, there could just be a sign pointing players in the right direction.