A New Proficiency School For (shady) Sailors

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by Lizmun, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

This suggestion is simple. A school that's fitting for pirates and even some sailors of Aloria. It wouldn't have a formal 'school', just would be due to extensive sailing on the seas, I guess. I'm not sure what a good name for it would be. This idea isn't super thought out, as I'm not even sure Staff will accept ideas for a new school, but.

I think the three proficiency that could work best for something like this are;

+10 Cutlass
    +10 Ship Sailing
    +10 Black Powder

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration Supremium

I might just wish to myself add onto this, although not really terribly apart of this, that a 'Carpentry' (not architecture, since that seems to be more design) and 'Fishing' as two cultural proficiency. Any I think this makes sense Dongler to add. Maybe something similar to alchemy, where there are multiple places you can learn it with different flavors, one being Regalia, maybe one in Andalon and one somewhere else? I donno.

3. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

Carpentry would be interesting

4. CainsTedTalk

CainsTedTalk Desert Creatures go brrr

Carpentry falls under Carving.

5. CainsTedTalk

CainsTedTalk Desert Creatures go brrr

Carpentry falls under Carving.

6. FunctionKey

FunctionKey The Senate

A better solution would be to have less proficencies which cover broader catagories. Otherwise we'd probably end up with a bunch of neglected schools and proficencies -- like before they were implimented.