Archived A Neutral Spawn?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theboomyfly

Holy Emperor of Belgistan
Reaction score
Hello people of Aloria, I'm here with a suggestion! :)
I had this idea for a longer while then for today, but I wanted to post it because my fear got confirmed. You can lose stuff in Regalia when killed by a guard or crimson! This isn't any fun for some roleplayers and destroys the feeling of safety of one of the less places to be able to have a good roleplay chat. So I had an idea to solve this. A new world and a different capital. Regalia will still exist but, we need a safe place to roleplay at! It isn't any fun for Vampires, 'evil filth' and heretics that aren't premium to be slaughtered. I, personally always take weapons and armor with me to Regalia to roleplay as a barbarian who likes a fight. But, I'm a 'heretic', so what if I get caught by a crimson or guard? Will I be killed? Yes! This new world would have to be safe and needs to have a lore story which makes Regalia fear it or don't want to attack it. Maybe a large amount of magic resides in it that scares of the Regalian people? The leader would be unknown or maybe better! It would be the first democracy! This could give Vampires, undead, heretics, ... a better chance to roleplay without having to fear to die! The only way to die there is 'Far'Mur Sappiax tries to break the stranger's skull with Asmund' and then the stranger could say 'The stranger his skull scatters in pieces as Asmund strikes'. This allows the people to decide themselves if their character dies or not. However, as seeing there wouldn't be any guards there, there will be alot of crime there... The way to get to this world would be /nspawn (neutral spawn).
What do you think about it, any suggestions?

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
O yeah, almost forgot. It's also mean from the rules that you have only one option, dying! If you try to run so you could keep your stuff, well than you'll be rp-blacklisted. And what's the fun of rp'ing than, hmm? Wait, than there isn't a reason to rp anymore, because yeah, everyone can ignore you... :/

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

You can only be killed by a guard or crimson if you do certain things which gives them "permission" to arrest them for role-plays sake. The hate of vampires is a necessary concept as for it will prevent noobish shrieking people and rp disruption. You want to role-play as one, do it properly, and please don't make it obvious your a vampire. Follow the lore, your capable of opening your browser for the forums, why not massivecraft.com/lore ?

I don't support the idea, I like regalia as it is, sorry.

Silent_ruler
Well, first of all, I'm not a Vampire. My character even hates Vampires. But I have to admit that a lot of Vampires are 'noobs', but how can they develop their roleplay skill if they get killed over and over? And what is your solution then? Buying premium? Well, not everyone has enough money to buy premium. I just find it rude from the server and it annoys me a lot that people can get killed in Regalia. By my knowledge of Massivecraft, Regalia is the only proper roleplay place where people can unite with ease at the moment. So do the Vampires, the evil and the heretics just be prevented for roleplaying with a safe feeling? Aren't they allowed to roleplay too? Well, if they keep getting killed and keep losing their stuff, then they aren't allowed to it seems...

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

arthur
They do really kill you with a bucket of lava, this makes you lose your stuff and, yeah, it just annoys me. :/

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

The poor district will be made soon behind /uspawn. It's literally a stone's throw away.

But guards will patrol the poor district!
They will either;
a) Have very few/no guards there, as no-one cares too much about poor people
b) Be sparcely spread out, as the poor district will be pretty big from the looks of things

Noobs will buy up all the houses!
You've made a character who has something about them that makes them unlawful, so fix it, destroy the character or just live with it. There's nowhere else they can afford. Live amongst them, make it a pleasurable experience for you all. As many people say, don't put down bad roleplay, improve it.

That isn't a proper place to RP!
Really? It's a whole area of Regalia. As in, a pretty large bit. Where you can roam free. And bite things, or be dead or whatever you like. That's a pretty big privilege.

So, what, just because we're not legally allowed in the city, we have to live in secrecy and in terrible conditions?
Be lucky you can even manage to be in Regalia. Guards are pretty hard-working.

Hello people of Aloria, I'm here with a suggestion! :)
I had this idea for a longer while then for today, but I wanted to post it because my fear got confirmed. You can lose stuff in Regalia when killed by a guard or crimson! This isn't any fun for some roleplayers and destroys the feeling of safety of one of the less places to be able to have a good roleplay chat. So I had an idea to solve this. A new world and a different capital. Regalia will still exist but, we need a safe place to roleplay at! It isn't any fun for Vampires, 'evil filth' and heretics that aren't premium to be slaughtered. I, personally always take weapons and armor with me to Regalia to roleplay as a barbarian who likes a fight. But, I'm a 'heretic', so what if I get caught by a crimson or guard? Will I be killed? Yes! This new world would have to be safe and needs to have a lore story which makes Regalia fear it or don't want to attack it. Maybe a large amount of magic resides in it that scares of the Regalian people? The leader would be unknown or maybe better! It would be the first democracy! This could give Vampires, undead, heretics, ... a better chance to roleplay without having to fear to die! The only way to die there is 'Far'Mur Sappiax tries to break the stranger's skull with Asmund' and then the stranger could say 'The stranger his skull scatters in pieces as Asmund strikes'. This allows the people to decide themselves if their character dies or not. However, as seeing there wouldn't be any guards there, there will be alot of crime there... The way to get to this world would be /nspawn (neutral spawn).
What do you think about it, any suggestions?

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.
In case you mean RP death:
There are warnings about this , there are areas where you tend to not meet guards, if you really want to avoid them. Also they can´t kill without reason (as far as I know you need to have done quite some felonys).

If you mean normal minecraft death:

Overly complicated solution to a simple problem.
Just ask them for stuff back. And do it in a NICE TONE. Usually they should give it back as RP should not be used to aquire loot through killing a RP char.
Guards should usually give the stuff back if they are asked, if they do not, file a complaint. because THEN it would be a blatant abuse of their power . They get access to certain areas for RP reasons and not to loot after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.