• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Missive To House Dei Termini

RightChat

It's an Aurelion Sol main
Reaction score
Mitchell1112011T114111.jpg

The Meadowlark's Rest would like to publicly express its gratitude for the generosity of House dei Termini. Starting out small and humble in our first day the Lord dei Termini came to us and made a substantial donation and spoke with us in the air of wisdom and clarity unrivaled by many.

He said to us here at the Meadowlark, "Serve those who serve you." And that chord struck with me. I wish to express to my fellow common man woman and child that the good Lord Deo dei Termini deserves our support and praise. His piety and devotion to our Empire is incredibly inspiring to myself and my staff.

I urge those of the common populace to have faith in and support in Lord Deo just as he has inspired in us!

OOC Note:

Deo dei Termini has won the support of quite a few of the commoners in the city and those that enter the Meadowlark.

Deo dei Termini is given the title of Sponsor and aims to spread the prosperity of the business through allowing catering to be done at any Termini event.

@Mortisian

"Well, there goes our good impressions of that place. A shame that such a fine establishment could be corrupted by such a liar and a vagabond as Deo Dei Termini." Leopold would mutter to himself.

Fritz smiled and chuckled for a second. He mumbled to himself "I am glad the people are finally seeing what I see."