A Message To The Sick And Injured.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FlossyBerryRene, Jan 17, 2021.

1. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

A notice would be neatly hung and placed all over Crook-back, Old town Clinic and the Sewers.

With recent events I understand some might be fearful to seek treatment at Old Town Clinic, for those who are in need of any treatment or medical attention fear not for I open my arms to all who are in need of it, My name is Lady Anya, I am a trained Doctor and have been gifted means of healing even the most severe injuries through ice. No matter your background or who you are I will not deny you medical treatment, I also swear that no harm will come to you while you undergo any medical procedures from me. If you are unable to get medical help from Old town Clinic due to the recent territory claim you can find me at the Undercroft, if you are unable or uncomfortable to enter the Undercroft you may also find me at the Solifuge Library where we have a small clinic stationed.

Thank you.

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

Sivrid would pause by the clinic, to peer over the note. And, after a moment of thought, step inside. Sounds like someone I'd like to meet.