A Message For Massivecraft

Discussion in 'General' started by RandomMinez, Aug 5, 2019.

1. RandomMinez

RandomMinez The Raging Reaper

I love you all,
    -RandomMinez

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 9
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 RandomMinez, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  2. Spookmas

Spookmas That Spooky Dragon Dude Supremium
    1. Nommy's Cookie Convention

I'm not good with words but i really hope you get better man sorry to hear about what happened with you and your ex :/ just remember the friends you've met on massive will always be there for you. Goodluck with whatever lies ahead <3

3. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

I hope you feel better. Don’t let what happened to you keep you down for you were born for greatness everyone is. I believe in you, I have always enjoyed seeing you around massive, I enjoyed every moment we had when rping and even general ooc talk. I am always on discord if you
    Ever want to chat or let your frustrations out. <3 feel better I’ll miss you

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rosana

Rosana ʙᴀɴᴅɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʜᴜɢɢᴀʙʟᴇ.

I hope it gets better - I can understand the feeling of betrayal, not saying I know your situation exactly - I can relate.

I'm sorry to hear you're going through that - my dm's are open to fully rant to me. Until then stay safe until you feel you are mentally healthy again.

5. Sir_Daragon

Sir_Daragon Survivalist Staff Member Game3

Im sorry to hear that. I hope you enjoy and take opportunity of this trip. Exploring can help take your mind off and learn new things. Hope all goes well for you bud.