A Letter To The Bureaucrats...

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Tibertastic, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

[​IMG]

An announcement from the Grand Oberst of the Good Company of Harald Steadfast
    To all whom it may concern,

There comes a time in someone’s life where a choice must be made, a path must be embarked upon and never to merge upon those crossroads again. That, for me, was when I left my noble house Ravenstad to stake out on my own. Whilst I wish my family the very best, I am of a different temperament to the rulers and patriarchs who had come before me, and I was constantly reminded of it. My short-term as the 20th Ravenstad Patriarch was a constant reminder that my place was different and that my calling was different. As for my mother’s lineage, the Santorskis’, they are unfortunately dead and any far-flung cousins I may have would rather spit on me than break bread with me.

The only choice any nobleman would have is to stake out on their own, temper the rough seas and become a master of them. Whilst, it is a dangerous undertaking, it is alluring to many a washed-up noble. Some drown, some never make it past infancy of their new chapter and some never try at all. My mother, Ania, the once Stor Riksete of Drixagh, one of the Great Three, became who she was by never giving up. She was tireless in duty and wrathful to the Empire’s enemies and as such, I will hope to emulate her.

After annoying the bureaucracy for a couple years for the lack of a second name, I have finally come to the decision of taking up the name of Faulkner. Upon that, I will retake the Sacrament of Entry, to signal my commitment to fight for the Empire as always.

As we walk along the way,

Vulmar Augustin Eryck Faulkner,

Grand Oberst of the Good Company of Harald Steadfast,
    Consul of the Regalian Empire in glorium,
    Marshal of the West in glorium,
    Past titles, titles, etc.

• Powerful x 25
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Informative x 1
    #1 Tibertastic, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

"Commander Faulkner. How do you do?"

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Educated Educated x 1
  3. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

".. Really?" Milena asks nobody in particular, looking to her cat with a raised eyebrow. "Vulmar Faulkner - I -" She sighs defeatedly, reaching over to gently stroke the animal's head.

• Immersive Immersive x 1