A Lenkalooky Introduction!

Fruit_Lups

Art by @sensiblegh0st
Reaction score
Hello there!
You can call me Fruitloops or Lenka, and you can call me by any pronouns! When I first joined a day again I was hoping it was nothing like other servers I have been on. Which turned out to be true! I love all the things here already as the community is much much nicer than I could ever expect. I even joked on call that it was the Cooler Daniel compared to the other servers.
I could never have thought there would be a place with people who were so patient with newcomers and even helped them around. Immediately someone offered help to get my friend and I through the process of things. I am glad to be here honestly!

A bit more about myself is that I really love role playing and have been sense 2013! I have always had a soft spot for medieval roleplays including D&D. I love playing all sorts of video games including my all time favorite, Fable by Lionhead Studios (also medieval based!). Did you know that a Fable 4 is coming out too?? I hope the new developers don't mess it up. I also been playing a lot of DST, Star Bound, and Goose Goose Duck! I also enjoy specific reading and learning about random topics which could range from why do you know that to why does anyone need to know that to okay that's neat. I also favor memes from 2010-present and you will probably see my reference them a lot. I'll even highlight the one I mentioned here.

Well that's it!! I hope to have a good time here and get hooked like I did a few other servers!

Oh I remember seeing you when you first joined the server, glad you are enjoying your time here! Also, glad to see someone else who enjoys fable lol.

Fable does go incredbily hard. Especially 2.

Oh I remember seeing you when you first joined the server, glad you are enjoying your time here! Also, glad to see someone else who enjoys fable lol.
Yeah, I am getting the hang of the world and the chat commands, though tricky. I love fable, sometimes I see it in the builds in the server because I love the games so much! Fable will always have a special place in my heart.

I can't say I am a fan of how they have slowly moved away from magic though, I respect that they incorporated why within the story itself but it was a fun part of gameplay. Fable 3 was nice graphically and with the twist of why your sibling behaved the way they did, but my favorites are 2 for its coop and the countless hours I spent with friends in it, and 1 for the better gameplay style even though it was pretty rough due to being an older game.

I can't say I am a fan of how they have slowly moved away from magic though, I respect that they incorporated why within the story itself but it was a fun part of gameplay.
I can 100% agree, but in Fable 3 I loved the villain and also the villain in the first fable. And fable 2 was great with the co-op though it was very buggy!