• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A High Class Lady's Request

Harleygirl7

Maid of Mischief
Reaction score
Faction
Insani
Kingdom
Insani
Hi. I would do this in character but it's for a pre-existing relationship so I'll just be straight up. I have a pending character app going for a High Class lady. You can look here:

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/isobel-redbrooke.59465/

She grew up with two people can be male or female, in the north where her father was a lord. The one is a manservant type the character would have a dark personality deep down but in public, they are super proper and composed and polite "knowing their place" sort of vibe. The other is a personal guard. Preferably a more gruff sort that seems pretty dumb. Both respect Isobel highly and are slightly afraid of her because though she looks on the small and frail side she actually is pretty tough and strong. She even smacks them around when she's angry sometimes. Though only behind closed doors. In public she acts like a proper high class lady. Any interest?

Hey there!

I don't think this is the right section for this, or at least, that you are going about this the right way. Review the Regalian Roleplay Rules Thread:
All replies to all threads MUST always be IC, and be recognizable.
I think that you should make an IC announcement from your character requesting people with pre-existing characters to apply IC to be your character's servant/staff/guard. This allows them to construct a character that they want to play, as opposed to you writing a character that will serve as a background/supporting role to yours. Remember that Roleplay needs to be able everyone meeting their needs; if you ask people to fulfill a prescribed role you are looking for, one of you is going to end up disappointed.