A Grand Hunt

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by HereticTakao, Aug 15, 2020.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

--​

[Around Crookback, all levels of the sewers, and deep into the slums (so again, not Rose Court), a flyer is placed around- the handwriting semi-neat, written in black ink, and parchment quality mediocre. It states the following-]

I, The Ravenous invites all hunters, bar pious Unionists, for A Grand Hunt! I have tracked a few pawprints in the forests just outside the Ino-Femmun estate, those of a wolf. However, I am just one person, and I cannot take on a pack of wolves by myself.

Which is why I ask all hunters who are in for a thrill to join me in slaying this pack, where after we shall cook and feast on their remains. When the sun begins to start it’s descent, on the twenty-ninth of this month, find me on the Emporium docks, where we shall take a boat to the estate. From there we will commence our hunt and find this elusive pack.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 HereticTakao, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  2. HereticTakao

OOC Information
    When?: 29th of August
    Time?: 5:00pm CST, 6:00pm EST, 10:00pm GMT
    Where?: Meeting at the /tp emporium docks- but the actual hunt will take place in the woods next to the Ino-Femmun estate
    Who?: Anyone but goes to church everyday type Unionists

• Informative Informative x 1
    #2 HereticTakao, Aug 15, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2020
  3. HereticTakao

Pushing the event to the 29th!