A Future For The Daendroque

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Mad_Gadfly, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

A Future for the Daendroque

Reflections of a former candidate to the Chancellery
    Since the signing of the non-aggression pact with the Second Allorn Empire, the foreign threat to Daendroque culture is mostly neutralized. In fact, the reforms implemented since my campaign for the Chancellery under the Reinard and de Azcoissia administrations have ushered in a renaissance for Daendroque culture that has not been seen since the establishment of the independent Sietumverate. Daendroque culture is defined by its love for freedom, and thanks to the negotiations spearheaded by the Ithanian King there have been considerable advancements in the freedom to love and the freedom to speak. The legalization of polygamy and the relaxation of censor laws make the ideal Daendroque life an achievable dream for many Daendroque throughout the Empire.

Throughout my campaign for the Chancellery, I proposed an extensive amount of reforms that have since then been implemented in some way. For example, citizens of any rank may petition to be classified as meritous. The liberalization of the Empire's previously oppressive caste system for those who deserve it indicates that we have entered a new era. Whereas the conservative era left the Daendroque with little choice but to revolt for the survival of their culture, these new liberal reforms call for a new era of Daendroque political cooperation with the Regalian Empire and further cultural integration. So long as the non-aggression pact with the Second Allorn Empire stands and the Regalian Empire continues its liberal reforms, the Daendroque community has no reason to fear the extinction of its culture. It seems that the Empire will now find a reliable ally among the Daendroque people as freedoms continue to expand.

- Eugenio de Fuerzainter

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1