• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Formal Apology

seoulmate

Queenbreaker
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril
EuT2OVu-MeA9WrrYAwtfi4eoX9selQkpJ8wX_mrF4WU4VG5qk_9q3I3b9SIFRHgp97zhgc1jTByhMMeRhnothrIt63pFSahNTwfwk-cmtlvJbezb4ZLVtt7LutBwl7YCn1SNny_F

To His Imperial Holiness, the Grand Commissioner Jared Kade, Proconsul Ulric Typhonus, and the fine citizens of Regalia,

It is with deep regret that I must apologize on behalf on my kinsmen. For I would think he would not be so headstrong in a situation and await the help from our loyal guard force.
To think he would not enter the slums on a whim from another nobles calling.
To think he might remember the State Laws before acting on such Vigilantism.
I take full responsibility of my cousins actions in hopes that it will never happen again.
The Proconsul Ulric Typhonus has appointed Grand Commissioner Jared Kade to be in charge of the guard, and we should trust his actions and appointings.
The guard is there to protect us and to serve us and we should remember that and never act upon our own foolishness.
Without the guard we would not have seen such a rescue attempt in which they saved the lives of many nobles.
Without the guard we would have chaos and blood in the streets.
It is with this that I thank the guard force, Grand Commissioner Jared Kade, and the medical force that entered the slums so bravely and returned with the kidnapped noblewoman, my own kinsmen, and those others who entered alongside him.
An act like this will never occur again in the Peirgarten family and we will assure to every citizen of this holy Empire that our guard force will be treated with the utmost respect.

With Kindest Regards,
Amelina Peirgarten.
Noblewoman of Lorhauser.