• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

river_essence

It's morbin' time.
Reaction score
Kingdom
Luminen
Pages were scattered along each district, followed by House Grey's new sigil.

head_of_house_grey.png

"I regret to inform people that my wife, Lady Violet, has passed due to an assassination attempt. I am now left with my two children, motherless and likely scared. I hear them cry every night for their mother, yet all I can do is soothe them to the best of my abilities and swaddle them with her clothes, making sure I don't contaminate her scent with anything else.

Until further notice, the Grey Family will not allow anyone near the home, or the children, as I feel they had planned all of this since Violet bore my children, and knew what they were. Only a select few people will be allowed. Anyone they bring will be turned away.

Born Marken children are not to be feared of, as I plan to teach them how to control their Marken. Who ever planned to kill my wife, and succeeded in it as well, I dare you. No one will hurt my children. I will make sure of this.

- Count Sutoya Felwinter Grey, Head of House Grey."

120997128_4061748813840508_7308117406148587195_n.jpg

Fiorenza squints at the notice. She reads it over, then blinks as she passes it over to Auriane and Fabienne with a frown. @Numbless @Halsi

"Why would you publicly inform everyone that your children are Marken if you think that's what caused their mother's death? They may have been fine before, but now they'll be hunted before they can even take the test."

A note is stamped beneath the notices. A Peirgarten sigil in its center, this no doubt came from the Summer Palace. Upon it, a simple message:

Count Grey,

For a Count I've never met before, I can declare you have easily the least envious position in society that I can think of. Please forward your letter of appeal to a legitimate party, like the Reliquaries who process those who are Marken-inclined. You can also expect torch-wielding purists and then some to find your home and swarm it. Good luck - whatever that means for you.

As for your late wife: sorrows and prayers.

- Lady Yvea Peirgarten

Rhiannon Von Karlisle finally stumbled upon the notice while wandering the city. She took the time to read the notice, as her face grew more and more disgusted with each syllable read in her head. She said aloud.

"I need to pick up my pen. This is unacceptable."

A missive is carried on hot winds from the mountains, scorched by the smell of fresh-burnt charcoal. The first in a long leg of silence from this particular hunter.

UNFORTUNATE MARKEN.

VILE MAGE.

HOW DARE YOU USE SAAIMA'S IMAGE TO PORTRAY YOUR TWISTED BLOODLINE. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SIHAI. UNACCEPTABLE.

I WILL FIND YOU. YOU ARE NOT SAFE FROM MY HUNT. AND IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE MAGES, THEY TOO ARE NOT SAFE.

YOU HAVE ONE WEEK TO MOURN YOUR WIFE.

LEAVE NO MAGES LIVING,
NOT EVEN ONE.
AT ANY COST.
BY ANY MEANS.
BURN OUT THE INFECTION.

孫黑山
SUN HEISHAN.