A Foolish Freedom

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Acosmism, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

The article was spread about with little intention and no wend for anywhere particular; besides, perhaps, the author's bedside table. It was, in all respects, meant to be kept private. But in one way or another, it spread, several copies finding themselves in obscure places.
    [​IMG]
    Freedom by fire is not freedom, it is foolishness. I have written countless essays, numerous lectures, denouncing the publication of licking flames, and I will not do so again. My own past relationships with all things pertaining to the inferno have most certainly caused me to be jaded against it, and for good reason. You seem to not heed the warnings from your elders. This will be the last. If action and correction do not take place, I won't be so kind as to issue a warning for the day your fire spreads to your own gates.
    〚 ☠︎︎┇ ═════════════════════ - ‹ •◦ ༒◦• › - ═════════════════════ ┇☠︎︎ 〛
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DogVibes

DogVibes

A Von Kërle would be stalking through the sewers. Her beastly form would be overbearing in the darkness, her crimson cape flowing behind her like a river of blood. Her eyes would be glowing dimly in the gloom sewer tunnels. The light sound of a paper crumbling would be underfoot as the Karmark had stepped on something. She would lift up the paper to read it. Reading it, she realized whom it must have concerned... Likely given the recent actions they have committed, it was about her coven. The Champion would scan over the contents before scoffing, folding it up to pocket it.

"<F> That fucking hypocrite! I'm taking this to my kin. She spits words like a python spits poison, towards those she considers to be undesirable fools. But the fool is the Desprincess, a coward, hiding in the shadows and sending us little notes whilst hiding among her plants and slaves. She burnt down many things for less of a reason then our reason. I'll have to speak with her..."

She would mutter to herself, moving off towards the Collective Base as to show this to her members. Specifically the Tech Prince and her fellow Greater Kin.

3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Amongst the dark depths of the Undercities, the Technonaught would be alongside his kin as the scraping metal would echo through the tunnels of rot. Machinery clicking for each step he took, and the everlasting glow of his red eyes and the large kit of clockwork he wore over the Laqorian armor, with a symbol of a gear cog etched into the chest plate. With the four Mechanical Arachnid legs sprouted out his back, he took his steps forward to read what his champion given him. His eyes fueled with wanting nothing more than a dissappointed, and quite offended look as he'd send The Upyress a letter.

"To whom it may concerns.

Your words are awfully bold for the fact that you lack such context of the burning. I do not let such flame burn for freedom. I created fire for vengeance. The one who owned such pathetic establishment was one to betray their kin, and to even attempt a total war amongst my coven and The Exist. I hope this may have you retract your statements and perhaps threats that may have been spoken within such letter. If you wish to learn more, perhaps the full story, I will be upon The Meraic Undercities, awaiting to answer any questions or ideals you have sparked within your mind that you wish to be fed with knowledge. Do bid well, and may The Thousand Eyes watch over you.

- Sincerely,
    Rhys Sagh
    Technonaught of The Technocratic Collective"

@Acosmism

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  4. Sebrom

Sebrom

A muddy handfoot print was pressed against most of the notices that were posted up, beside a quick sprawling of horrendously written common:

This borin’!! Send’yer champions’gainst each other or shut up!!”

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

<!>

Beat them up then, don’t burn down their silly little business. — My past destruction has hitherto realization been exalted as a rebellion against the empire, but I learned the hard way that fire does nothing but kill both sides. I’ll discuss in further detail later on, yes? For now I’ll continue ‘hiding’ behind my ‘walls’ of papers and books. He who walks alone knows no end.

-Mira