Archived A Few Suggestions...

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Ereze

sometimes existing
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Crimson Doll
tumblr_inline_n0nih7Y4Jb1qbs47q.gif

Hello!

Just a few little suggestions to possibly bring back players or keep them easier... Plus one that would be quite a bit of work, but I think is a little nice to think about having.
  • Have a one week grace period for faction taxes when a faction is created.
  • Have a free trial for newcomers to try out premium! (I know this has been mentioned, dont know if its been flat out put down, if so, disregard this one.
  • Make members able to add NPC's to their faction! Of course... Make it cost, and only on faction land to prevent spamming of this. Maybe even have them despawn if they leave faction land.
  • Add a few features to please non premiums.
  • Make normal members able to craft fancy things such as supply crates!
  • Make a warp in which you can walk through a "Storyline" And watch world changing events that have happened. This would be a lot of work, so its just a small idea, similar to a quest. Another idea would be release a series of quests where you "Go back in time" (OOC) And spectate things that happened through a quest in the shoes of that person or people.
Thats all! Thanks for reading~

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Last idea seemed great! I've always loved the server's player history, and I would love for the server to share some of it for those who cared. You could go over the Farmland's Demise, the Imperial War, the Baver Attacks, and a whole plethora of other little player events that happened throughout the server's history.

Last idea seemed great! I've always loved the server's player history, and I would love for the server to share some of it for those who cared. You could go over the Farmland's Demise, the Imperial War, the Baver Attacks, and a whole plethora of other little player events that happened throughout the server's history.
Yeah, I think it would be rather interesting for people who have been to it, and even haven't, so they may learn. Plus maybe looking at it from a different perspective would give it a little twist~

I actually /REALLY/ like the NPC idea, that could be really useful for events in factions. Maybe have a limit of how many you could create at a time, maybe around 10?

Also, maybe like, it could allow you to possibly make quests for them? I'm not sure if this could be a thing, but that'd be really fun to make your own quests in factions. I'm sure for Mithrillian festivals those could definitely be useful.

Also, maybe like, it could allow you to possibly make quests for them? I'm not sure if this could be a thing, but that'd be really fun to make your own quests in factions. I'm sure for Mithrillian festivals those could definitely be useful.
If it were to be possible, this would be simply amazing.

HE! cool, i would have npc's walk around the faction. One called Tourguide that talks and explains the faction as it does its round.
One that screams!!! something everytime a player gets close enough to it to call an action (make this one a guard) maibe statione one at an info booth and have dialogue that happens when you talk to it that explains what is going on.

I think you should maybe only be allowed so many NPCs per claimed chunk so small factions would not have 10 npcs in one chunk