A Duel

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Rowet, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

Several pieces of parchment would be tacked up onto the undercity noticeboards,
    they appeared rather crude in writing, yet, the intent was clear. They read in Common:

"MARIA OF THE ORACLES:
    My name is Oma. I want a duel.
    No tricks. No outside helping. Nothing like that. Just me, you, & our powers.
    Look for a red-stained Wolond Kathar with gold & red eyes.
    I frequent the Wraith. You have a week, or I'll find you myself.
    We'll discuss what I get if I win this duel in person."

[ Translations in Plains Elven, Kathar Elven & Modern Altalar would be available.
    Though, the writing in Kathar Elven was even more crude, barely legible. ]

@Nixces
    Contact me on Discord & schedule da event with me! Ilysm..... and I love conflict rp.

• Powerful Powerful x 15
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Rowet, Dec 30, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
  2. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

The whispy eyed Aspect glanced at the parchment through his bronze mask before looking around to the crowds about. With a proclaiming voice with a graceful undertone speaking.
    "Nice."
    Too much confusion to the crowd of the Wraith, who at most offered a shrug. After all, they were far from the first to speak to themself after reading a note and far from the worse with those that tear them off and set the papers alight.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Nixces

Nixces N/A

Maria took one glance at the letter and burst out in a fit of obnoxious, ugly, snorting laughter.

"BAHAHAHAH-! Y'SEE THIS SHIT, SYLPH?" She shouted mid-tantrum, shoving it in the Desprince's face. ( @Fluffy_Cloud04 )

"Miss Maria Valnet is at it again! Miss popular, I tell ya! Everyone wants a piece o'this. Lil' Cally's own lapdog too." snickered out the narcissist as she wrote back a reply.

- January 2nd on the eve

Magnyus fights in my steed

Can't wait to get rough with you, rowdy stranger. ; )

Love and kisses,-

[​IMG]
    OOC
    ILY I CANT WAIT TO THROW DOWN!!! THAN YOU <33

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. DogVibes

DogVibes

An Avanthar would look over the letter, reading the version translated into Modern-Altalar. It's not often that they have translations. How very sweet. Tarron would huff, amusement in his normally unemotional tone of voice:
    "<P-E> This Oma is challenging /her/... They must be out of their mind."
    The Barghest would then leave behind the note, he'd take a version in common to bring back to the base... Just in case.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

The young Vampire watched as the posters were put up, deciding to read it with a laugh right afterwards. "It is always funny to see someone challenge the weak. But, Maria is clearly a user beyond imagination. Fight for your own name. Don't be a coward." He decided to leave, knowing that it will end poorly one way or another.

6. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

- THE DUEL IS SCHEDULED FOR THIS SATURDAY, THE 9TH OF JANUARY. -​

7. invitica

invitica Refugee

The Suvial read over each note, letting out a little scoff before she snatched one of the flyers, holding it to the Sihndar next to her. A grin pulled at her lips, shaking her head with a quiet 'tsk, tsk'.
    "You see this? We gotta watch."
    @FilicidalIdeals

8. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

"Awhh, its thoughtful of them to write include Plains Altalar for a change" the Cielothar chimed.​

9. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

Deldrax peered over the note with quiet, brief interest after the Altalar handed it over to him, flipping it over to make sure no contents were missing from his vision.

“..I’ll do more than watch dependent on who wins.”

10. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Half-lidded orbs scanned the parchment in the damp and balmy evening of a hidden away summer, enclosed safely in the confines of a secret garden. Mirabella pondered for a moment, setting the paper which was fetched and brought to her with a small huff, flower-entangled digits reaching up to scratch at her head. “On the one hand, you have the betterment of the Sanguineous Population and protection of the damned. On the other, you have injustice. This is the problem with having too many allies: you can’t stay on the fence forever, you’re bound to fall. I will observe without bias for now, and I suppose this will determine onto which side I may fall from the fence.” With that, the botanical graveyard of a sanguine tucked it away amongst her shelf littered with countless other notices, all tired the same, crumpled up to be discarded in the near future. Though, perhaps this one such document would find itself at the top of the pile soon enough.

• Powerful Powerful x 1