A Draconic Declaration

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by MantaRey, Mar 26, 2021.

1. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

▉▇▆▅▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄▅▆▇▉▉

A DRACONIC DECLARATION
    from
    THE MATRON OF THE IMPERIAL DRAGON

▉▇▆▅▄▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▄▅▆▇▉▉

To the infamously paltry wastrel which calls itself Hessolis,

Might I care to elaborate more on the ways with which you humiliate yourself, our headline just might reach two lines. Instead, it is far more reasonable to presume you incapable of understanding anything beyond the common rabble-rouser's delinquent dialect. After all, one can surmise your simpler nature by the sloppy work you imply over my private property.

But this missive does not exist to hammer you with statements likely bordering beyond your understanding. Humorous as it might be.

As the Matron of the Imperial Dragon, I declare you pathetic and a coward. A thing that lies in the shadows, awaiting a convenient lack of audience before you cast paint on the walls, no better than how a common sow bathes in the muck.

As the Matron of the Imperial Dragon, I challenge you: Prove that you are not a mere roach crawling in waste, imitating what would never accept you.

If you accept this challenge, we will meet where your charades began: Tomorrow, at the feet of the Imperial Dragon's Statue [8pm EST].

❈ - Gwenyth Zylmoira ❈
    @CRASHIR [[time edited to 8pm EST so we can coordinate]]

• Powerful Powerful x 44
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #1 MantaRey, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  2. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

The Demon had taken the notice off the hands of a worried-looking Kathar who'd handed it to them within the walls of the Dzekh'aar estate. They at first spent a couple of minutes trying to read the letter themselves. Mauling over such things as what the word 'sow' meant with their legs extended over the back of the couch as they practically read the letter upside down. Their reddened fingers running over the words as they eventually painfully slowly stood from their place and wandered off to find someone who could actually read it to them. As the Kathar began to read the notice the reddened lips of the demon grew wide with a humored grin. Their interests peeking in the wordage which was in part explained by their companion who was so kindly reading to them. After all, was said and done the demon moved back to their place on the couch and swung their legs back over the back. Grabbing a quill and parchment to Crudelly scribble four words. Some of which were perhaps not even spelled correctly. Once the writing was done the demon meandered out to slap the notice under the letter, this in itself was good enough for them. Any who'd read the notice would then find this response below.

Dragon Matron,

Ok.

Hessolis

OOC NOTE: Do you mind if we change the time to 8 or 9 PM EST? 6 PM is sadly always dinner time for me. Thanks in advance!

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Powerful Powerful x 3