Archived A Different Voting Site

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Can we please just replace Planet minecraft...

Mind elaborating why you would suggest that and how that would benefit the Server and/or the Community of the Server? Do you have problems using said site or is it that you have something against it? Could it be that you believe that it has a negative influence on this server? If so why do you think so and on what are you basing that assumption (Did you have bad experience with planetminecraft players for example?) ? Did you know that there are also 2 other site´s you can use to vote for massivecraft?

1 Line answers generaly don´t help since there most of them don´t contain enough reasoning to be usefull to a discussion. In this example you could have for example used the lack of arguments for it as a reason to be against it.

When you think of posting a suggestion please try to think of the arguments for it and against it (and how to counter them properly) and keep in mind that a suggestion should be good for the community and/or server and not only for you.

I've heard some people frustrated with their "are you a bot"-checker. Having to count those squares and triangles. Is this the reason perhaps?

I do think it is the most annoying site to vote on out of the three, but if you don't like it don't use it. You don't need to vote and they don't need to give you a reward, so I think it would be best if you Just didn't complain about something that you choose to do.

Replacing planetminecraft because you have to count a few squares and triangles is going a bit far isn't it? If you don't want to use it, use the other two. Tada! It's practically gone. For you anyway.
Planetminecraft is often down for 'maintenance' though, and is often very slow. I agree that it's not ideal, but meh.

I would assume you made this because planet minecraft was down for a bit last night. Although that was true, it is one of the most popular websites for minecraft server listing and it would be stupid to remove Massivecraft from that list, especially since it has hit the number 1 spot on the Roleplay Server list. It seems to me you made this thread because you couldn't get a voting reward when it was down, which means you are completely missing the entire point of voting for Massivecraft.

No, we should keep it as is.
1. Votifier isn't going to kill you or be too difficult, sure you might misclick but that's really it
2. Massivecraft is already like #1 on that list, it would be weird for everyone to watch it suddenly drop from that list.
3. Erm.... reasoning please so I can put a more well built opinion on it?
4. EVERYTHING has some technical difficulties from time to time, patience is the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.