• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Declaration Of Vassalage

Nathan

Prince
Reaction score
Faction
Regalia
Kingdom
Regalian Empire
Roleplay Guilds
House Norinn
Bolton-bends-the-knee.jpg
FalconThreadStuff.jpg
House Winslough of Ostlaukirchen pledges itself under House Howlester of Galloy

On June 12th of 306 AC,Grand Duke Peter Winslough pledges himself a vassal under Grand Revain Rodderick Howlester. This is an official declaration of surrender from House Winslough. The funds requested by House Howlester will be delivered. Furthermore, House Winslough apologizes to House Celyreos for the demands presented.

In order to maintain peace in the Archipelago, and focus troops on the Foreign Fronts, we must do whatever we can to avoid inner conflict. This was a difficult decision to make, without doubt.

Lastly, Grand Duke Peter Winslough pledges that he will remain a vassal under Grand Revain Rodderick Howlester for as long as The Grand Revain of Galloy agrees to aid House Winslough in rebuilding relations, and restoring peace, rather than inciting conflict that could cost the lives of many. Grand Duke Peter Winslough will remain as a vassal under Grand Revain Rodderick Howlester until released by his liege lord, as long as the Grand Revain respects Grand Duke Winslough's requests of being released.
Spirit's Guidance,
Peter Winslough, the Grand Duke of Ostlaukirchen.
FalconThreadStuff.jpg
@BullyTheScroofy

Paullus Tyrannian, who had just barely awoken from sleep slumps on his office chair and reads the declaration

"This took an expected turn" he muttered

But being located on the Anglian Veer. He couldn't do much against it and most likely forgot about it within the hour

winsloughcrest.png

As Leopold Winslough read over the notice, he could only frown.
"And he neglects to note my involvement. Shameful."

Matias burst into laughter. "Brother! Brother! Come, hear the news. Though, you really won't be surprised by it!"

Marie Peirgarten gazed to her cousin in law, her lips tugging into a huge- goofy smile.
"My, my. Wasnt this highly expected."

"Winslough do not know their place in the community." She added, swiveling on her heel to exit the region.

@KingBrooke

Last edited:
Hansen Viduggla strolled up upon the scene, people gathered, and murmurs spurred about the people who presented themselves about the Regalian Notice Board, the Viduggla would struggle to push by people- apologizing as he made his way toward the front of the crowd, standing on his toes to finally see the notice. The man huffed aloud, and shook his head, "They should really make up their damn minds, either way they get a war." the man sputtered out under his breath as he turned himself about... wondering about how he'd get around all these people.

Marie Peirgarten gazed to her cousin in law, her lips tugging into a huge- goofy smile.
"My, my. Wasnt this highly expected."

"Winslough do not know their place in the community." She added, swiveling on her heel to exit the Town Estate.

@KingBrooke
Julienne Peirgarten gave a brief shrug of her shoulders, her grin only growing wider in response, "They'll know soon enough, that I can definitely assure," she followed.

Siselle Haagenvig folded her arms with a bark of a laugh upon noticing the new announcement, freshly covering the demand of soldiers from House Celyreos. The woman rubbed a hand against her cheek a moment in thought before commenting in Tunge, of course, "My word, I suppose House Winslough decided it was better for the ego to be a Howlester b-tch rather than pay up." She glanced towards her company, of course her best friend, the Viduggla, "Not that the Haagenvigs are a Viduggla b-tch for vassaling, we're on friendly terms, meanwhile... I doubt they are." Her added comment was accompanied by an awkward shuffle and get away into the tavern, away from the notice.
@Owiver_

Siselle Haagenvig folded her arms with a bark of a laugh upon noticing the new announcement, freshly covering the demand of soldiers from House Celyreos. The woman rubbed a hand against her cheek a moment in thought before commenting in Tunge, of course, "My word, I suppose House Winslough decided it was better for the ego to be a Howlester b-tch rather than pay up." She glanced towards her company, of course her best friend, the Viduggla, "Not that the Haagenvigs are a Viduggla b-tch for vassaling, we're on friendly terms, meanwhile... I doubt they are." Her added comment was accompanied by an awkward shuffle and get away into the tavern, away from the notice.
@Owiver_
Frejnir let out a sigh, shaking his head as he followed the Haagenvig inside.