Dated A Couple Suggestions To Think About

Discussion in 'Factions' started by MASSIVEGAY, Dec 12, 2018.

1. MASSIVEGAY

MASSIVEGAY

Massivecraft has a long history to tell new players and we as old server players experience many of the joys and even most events.
    But a few months ago massivecraft became a new server, but with players both new and old.
    Although there are still some irregularities, it is here that I spend most of my time and live with other players, it is here that I have always played for 5 years.
    With all this, there are some suggestions that might improve the server more and make massivecraft continue to grow.
    I would like to congratulate both the Staff and the owner for working together so that the server can continue to be active and with the great community he has always had.

1. Nether World :
      All of us who play massivecraft every day, realize that sometimes some items / blocks for both build and decoration and even use for pots in the case of PvPers, are being extremely overpriced and this all without any sense, because now there are crafts although expensive!
      So my suggestion was to try to get nether world back as fast as possible, because sometimes all the regals are important and players are leaving the server because they do not have the economy most of the time or get bored easily because they do not know how to get that type of supply for example.

2. Traits :
      I fully agree with the return of the traits, and that it is possible to use them again in PvP enable.
      But sometimes the traits turn out to be bad in a lot of situations, and I who am PvPer sometimes have difficulties in knowing which trait I will use to replace or even to counter my adversary.
      Every day we probably come across these issues and think ... '' Are the Traits the best for PvP? (I.e.
      What do I mean by that? In my opinion, some traits should cease to exist and others should come back, because I think that some traits active at the moment are too good or too bad or may not be working as we would all like to, 100% .

3. Alchemy :
    I was one of those players who really loved doing Pots, who might have the patience to make them AHAHA, but I think pots are not the best alternative for players to practice more PvP, so it could be removed because there is no need, and for that we have the MCMMO pots and skills which I think may not be evolved .

4. Combat Log :
    PvPers hate cheaters or players who feel better or even players who simply die and continue to cry.
    We also hate combat loggers ... These creatures, that for very good players that are they are doing something wrong, something that will harm PvP.
    Therefore, it is absolutely necessary and quickly added something or confirmed, that when players make Combat Log automatically lose their items, or until some punishment is applied.

5. Change in spawn of mobs and the addition of new mobs to the server :
    If I remember, in the old massive mobs spawn was different, with mobs spawning more easily and in more amount, although this might cause some lag or something of the genre, why not create a separate world for only Darkrooms? Or even decrease something that might help ...
    The spawn of mobs in darkrooms is making players mostly upset or even desperate because they can not farm their stats.
    So I think this could be changed and make the community happier.

6. Separate regalia from Essalonia and other worlds :
    This already arrives being totally intriguing mainly for me that every day I make my PvP
    In my TAB appear thousands of players in the same world that I am, I never know when players are in their factions for example there is a possible RAID.
    This will be one of the most important things to do at the moment.

I remind you again that this is not only my opinion and that I am not only talking about myself but an entire PvP community and I would probably also like to see these changes made.

Thanks for the attention of all who have read.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 MASSIVEGAY, Dec 12, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

Viscar13/10/2018
    Suggestion: Add 1-3 "dungeons" or something of the like with blaze spawners scattered around Essalonia - I've suggested this in the past with the main point against it being that blazes will be made to spawn naturally in Essalonia, but to my knowledge that doesn't seem to be the case now. The spawner would not be able to be broken, of course.
    -Preferably staff claimed to avoid people setting it up as a farm
    Points for:
    -Creates a low lag point of interest in the survival map
    -A way to get blaze rods that isn't that lame custom recipe
    -Added value to any faction near the spawners: make where you are on the map have some sort of meaning, even with just this not too much
    -Encourages natural conflicts to arise from multiple sides trying to occupy it, or just with nearby factions to get easy access to it
    -Easier access to blaze rods = easier to make strength pots = easier to get into pvp
    -Easy to set up and no down the line maintenance needed from staff

3. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

The reason people don't die anymore is because there was a glitch or something that they couldn't fix. So they made it so you don't die or drop stuff.

4. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

I agree, hurry up and delete old regalia and increase mob spawns!

5. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

They're working on sharding rn so hopefully this should be fixed soon. (Hopefully, soon)