Archived A Cheaper Alternative

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomdorr

High Council member of The Algorian Empire
Reaction score
Every Saturday there is a market where stalls temporarily set up and sell there stuff just for the day, so my suggestion is for peak times/days like on a Saturday they have a day stall to open up in regalia so players with less money can trade through a chest shop for the day. Have it so that it cannot be auto renewed and that its for a 24 hour period

Please post thoughts below :)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Please elaborate on what you mean. This post as is doesn't make a lot of sense.

Please elaborate on what you mean. This post as is doesn't make a lot of sense.
I say what I mean I mean what I say, every Saturday have tempory market stalls rentable for the day to allow players with less money to sell some stuff through chest shops In regalia.

I do like this idea. Perhaps have the 'temporary stalls' be wagons that can be teled in and out of Regalia, and are located along the main roads and such (so they have decent locations instead of being down the side street and to the left of the house you can't remember).

Maybe the shop items could come from your enderchest.
You could place a sign shop in front of an enderchest and the items come from the shop owners enderchest.
That would be an easy way to keep the player from losing the items they put in the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.