A Call To House Delmotte

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Nathan, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

KreiburgPageDivider.png

FROM THE WAR DESK OF HIS LORDSHIP THEOPOLD KREIBURG

A CALL TO HOUSE DELMOTTE AND A PUBLIC WARRANT OF ARREST

His Lordship, the Baron of Langthal, in response to the most recent misinformation campaign by House Delmotte, does issue this address.

It is true that under the laws of our state, the nobility has the right to their good name and reputation. As such, I will not stand and see the good name of House Kreiburg smeared as Jacobin-sympathizers. I find it preposterous that anyone would give credence to the idea that the Lumos of the Inquisition and convicted attempted usurper in favor of a more conservative regime is now suddenly a Jacobin and a heretic that would spill blood in the very grounds he spent his career defending. It is not the first time frivolous accusations of treason against other members of the peerage have been issued with nothing but circumstantial evidence at best.

I vindicated Isidoro Playero because I do not believe that he is guilty. Because he is not guilty, there is no Jacobinism that I can sympathize with. Therefore, House Delmotte has issued false accusations against my good name, and I invoke the right to protect it. I hereby petition the Patriciate Court to hear this matter, so that the Kreiburg name can be cleared. Let it be known that House Kreiburg has always condemned Jacobinism, is condemning Jacobinism, and will continue to condemn Jacobinism.

Instead, I urge the state to dedicate more attention to the recent kidnappings of citizens by werebeasts. Werebeasts kidnapped my cousin, Dame Heide Kreiburg last week in hopes of terrorizing my family. It is evident these Werebeasts are growing bolder by the day and have been preying on Regalian citizens outside our own homes and businesses. This threat must be answered.

The one by the name of Lorelei and her pack are responsible for the kidnapping of Rosaria Playero, and have been working with other Werebeasts such as the one known as La'len to smear the Playero name. It is clear to me the Werebeasts wore Red Berets in order to frame House Playero for crimes that are purely out of character for them. I condone the Werebeast's attempts to demonize and antagonize a fashion statement meant to support the Ceardian Liberation efforts that the Drachenburg Chencellery has emphasized on, and House Playero has been expected to contribute towards.

Thus, I am further invoking my noble right to issue an arrest warrant for Lorelei and La'len, as known Werebeasts that have previously posed as Red Berets and participated in the kidnapping of citizens. Upon the earliest opportunity, I shall be paying a visit to Greygate Prison to issue a formal warrant for these two individuals, in the hopes that their being brought to justice is the first step to stopping the kidnappings and beret-imposter attacks.

• Powerful x 16
    • Winner x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Lewis_McEnd

Lewis_McEnd Stringpuller

Tra'zzar would read over this with a frown.

"I am zzorry, La'lan, but you will underzztand what i have to do.."

3. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

Sigvard had decimated the pantry, cheese and tea all missing as he struggled to leave. His palest was behind him, a barrel of Genevaud imported cheese precariously blocking her view. "Quickly now, quickly!"

@Nathan @invitica @IGutTheMidasTuch @Shibani @SpudManDom

• Immersive Immersive x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  4. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

A faint "mmm..." would be rumored to have escaped the Lord Chancellor's lips during his morning reading of the recent notices, placing this letter next to the ones written by House Delmotte and the Old Guard.

"Do fetch me some more parchment and ink wells if you would. It appears that my once assumed short decree may require additional points to make..."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. SpudManDom

SpudManDom King of the Gingers

Johannes read over his cousin's words setting it down at his desk, a slight shake of the head would form before rising and leaning over the balcony, "We'll clear our name by seeing to the real threat, pushing the guard to get rid of these degenerate furry beasts so good citizens can walk freely again. Spirit! I truly hate furry's and Jacobists!" shouted the young idealistic Kreiburg from within the Stronghold.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 4
  6. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

"BAHAH! No- /no/ fuckin' way! Wait 'til they hear 'bout this one!"
    Lorelei sat around the lounge within her Castle, a cheshire smile possessing the Estling's lips to display her fangs while her sunkissed hues crackled in their wisps to lightly illuminate the skin around them. Finally, she mocked.
    "I hope they find this 'Lorelei'."
    she'd muse, impishly swinging her gaze around to speak with those gathered.
    "I cannot wait for them t'hear th'truth. I thought everyone knew that I preferred a fedora over a damned beret. Hrmph."
    @Zubile @Ascelus @Chapstxcks @ArtisticPlanet

• Powerful x 10
    • Like x 3
    • Immersive x 2
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
  7. StFeuillien

StFeuillien Oh captain, my captain

"Seems there's no end to these publications, the Kreiburg continues to protect Playero's innocence while there's an official warrant for his arrest, and then he puts the blame on bloody werebeasts? These delusional radicals need to be ripped out, root and stem. Clearly he does not appreciate what has been given to him", Guy complained to his brother, who was clearly sick of the rambling talk they were having.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

Beneath the dirt, beneath the stone, and behind the bars, Rosaria shivered feverishly. She could hear the cackles from beyond the grates, but had failed to be informed of what was so funny.

It felt like weeks she was trapped down here, even if that couldn't have been true. The amount of blankets had grown in her cell, but they weren't enough to chase out the chills. She couldn't eat or sleep anymore.

It was a shame Rosie didn't know that people were looking for her.

• Immersive Immersive x 3
  9. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn

Solveig’s steel gray gaze skimmed over the paper with a slow frown, looking to the small wolf with shake of her head.

“You do realize this isn’t exactly funny..”
    Her tone held some form of scolding as she
    Looked to Nagrund for some back up.

@Chapstxcks @mochalattes

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

The small Jester looked over the board of proclamations, his eyes drifting over the Werebeast part with a bittersweet grin on his lips. “Good Job Lorelei.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

A known sundial who appears to have been through many hells would look at the post

"They have no idea what they're starting. They won't be able to stop the shitstorm coming for them. I'm not sure which is worse, the "crusader" purist fucks, almost dying twice or this."

The Sundial would then scoff after muttering to himself. He'd then limp off to attend to his business.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. Epsilyon

Epsilyon Poster-Girl of the Apocalypse Supremium

“...Huh. So it wasn’t Moji after all.” mutters a particular al-Qahtani at the camera.
    @mochalattes

• Like Like x 2
  13. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Azra would be lying across the floor of the Library, watching books whirl overhead as they floated past the curling stairs. Thinking back to the announcement, she suddenly gave round of loud laughter, resting her hands underneath his head.

“Rip his heart out, Lorelei. I’m tired of all these fucking papers.”

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

The Maraya would gaze upon the annoucement with her vivid yellow eyes for a moment sighing to herself "It seems I need to atone for some things.." The Maraya would say seemingly heading toward Greygate her coat wrapped about her...

15. ThePear

ThePear Pear

"Wait Lorelei is a Werebeast"
    Jack said in a shocked manner
    Leaning back in his chair, he was sitting in the 7th room of the nook inn

"Also what is a werebear...."

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

“Just because you are under the impression somebody is innocent, doesn’t inherently mean they are so. We’ve seen the kind of manipulators and crooks this city can produce, what makes this man any different? This Kreiburg man has had the wool pulled over his eyes, that’s for certain, and he isn’t going to like the consequences for his misplaced trust.”

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

The posts would scour the Crown City, posted under every notice that was put forth by House Kreiburg, the writing was completely legible, written by fine scribes clearly. The callers would put emphasis behind their word, raising their fists and speaking the letters out in front of the Golden Willow and Nestled Nook, within Rose Court. There seemed to be a clear message trying to be sent and from House Lok-Guthrain no less. Time would only tell how the response would amount to the peers within the court.
    [​IMG]
    [ LETTER TO HOUSE KREIBURG ]
    Dear House Kreiburg,

You confuse me, House Kreiburg, by protecting this criminal you are announcing your ill-impression against my investigation, and the Old Guard Chapter. The only way I can perceive your words is to be against my own. The words of a myself, a man that has outlasted your entire career by employing myself within the Regalian Guard, and serving dutifully within the military. You can insult your own family all you’d like, but to make this proclamation is to denounce the Charter I’ve fought and bled for. Your ward, Isidoro Playero, has fought for innocence ever since the ascension of the disgraced Inquisition. He’s had two accounts on being held under treasonous offenses- even then, many more civil arrests have been warranted for his name and affiliation with the Marenritters, and otherwise, which can be seen here:

- To commit to the murder of five individuals or more, and to harbor no guilt or conscience to these crimes, and with adequate presented proof, is punished with burning at the stake.
    - To commit to convert away from the Unionist Fate, and to resist attempts of corrective conversion, and to show no remorse of this religious crime, and with adequate presented proof, is punished with burning at the stake.
    - To commit to Jacobin ideals, to attempt to subvert the rights of Nobility by overthrowing, and with adequate presented proof, is punished by live flaying until death.
    One is barely apt to get away with committing one treasonous offense against the state, which Isidoro Playero has done. Though as we all know- he has made muse of this state by wasting his freedom. By the end of this conflict, whether it comes to an end now, or a later date- which even you, Kreiburg, know it will by the hands of the law. I will ask you, Baron, considering you obviously know better than the Chapters that will keep this city safe day in, and day out, whether you’d like your ward to be burned at the stake, or flayed. If you wish to ride this to the end, we might be questioning your sanctity next.

SIGHNED,
    Kalmar Lok-Guthrain
    Commander of the Old Guard
    Count of Pol Tanh
    Rakhon of the Medway Polorcs

[​IMG]
    @Nathan

• Powerful x 13
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Constructive x 1
    #17 TalkChat, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  18. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Url Bellows in rage “Gods sake let this shit end, that’s it I’m going to make these fools acknowledge the truth even if I have to hound them all their days.” The Url sets off to find Theopold (IG if possible)

19. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Maikel Playero just moved over to a local alleyway after looking at the notice and the new parchment from the Commander of the Old Guard, grabbing a bucket as he'd go give a muffled scream before taking the bucket off his head and moving back to the notice board. "Well.. this is just.. what.. I have only been here for about two days.. TWO DAYS!! And now my cousin has THREE different reasons to be killed by the Government. W-What.. how.. just.. I'll figure out something. I don't know anymore." He'd walk off, knowing that something needs to be done.

• Like Like x 1
  20. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

The golden eyes of Kabili Tordove read the notice thoroughly. His brows furrowed at the name "La'len", and how there was an arrest warrant out for her. First the red caps, and now her? he thought to himself.
    "They keep making my prey their's... guess I'll just have to get her first." the Kathar muttered to himself, before moving along, and descending into the darkness of the underbelly he dwelled in.

21. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

A notice would be shortly drafted up after the comment amongst his Velheim and Estling presence. This notice would be posted amongst Old Town, New Town, and the Imperial Isle. They were made well, making use of an underground printing press, and distributed by various children and orphans. Should someone get their hands on these children and question them about where the notices came from they would all answer along the same lines; “The large wooden man gave these to us!" "The King of Beasts wants these seen".
    divider.png
    Playero, Kreiburg and relevant government,
    I do not care for your politics or your quarrels, though do not attempt to hide from your crimes by making mine seem over saturated. A Werebeast has never worn a red-beret or impersonated a member of House Playero. All actions done under this beret, both in the city, and during their countless trips into the sewers to assist the jacobin and Sanguine population are the acts of Playero and their followers. Galejin, Isidoro, and others.
    For the matter of kidnapping, you'll be kind enough to remember that when Heide was kidnapped your family were commoners claiming to be nobility, not nobility. So, climb off your horse and remember how fresh you are to a title. Further along, La'len is a member of my pack, while Lorelei is not. So, you need to decide if it was I, or Lorelei, that kidnapped this woman, as it couldn't have been both. Your accusations are riddled with holes and misinformation, and frankly I would find it hilarious if any individual took your claims seriously.
    Play with Sanguine, get burnt like Sanguine. My Werebeasts will not take your pyre, we have our own.

The King of Beasts
    @Nathan @FireFan96 @Arhbi @TalkChat

• Powerful Powerful x 16
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    #21 Chapstxcks, Jun 19, 2020
  22. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

“It’s rather amusing how often men bicker in this city. It’s almost like a constant dick measuring contest..” Camilla offhandedly mentioned to a Darkwald beside her, plopping a grape into her mouth.

@CRASHIR

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

The swampy region of an old lion's manor lay silent. Blissfully peaceful without any issues, only the crackling of fire, sounds of frogs croaking, crickets chirping, and fireflies buzzing off as the sun rose. In front of the manor lay a relaxing Lord who sat upon his rocking chair, looking out at the soothing waters of the river in front of him. A hat half-covering his eyes from the sunlight of the rising dawn. Even better, he had a glass of sweet tea in his grasp which he brought up to his lips so that he could have a sip.

Then.. the silence was disturbed and it all went downhill from there. "Your Lordship, look!" shouted a courier, waving a clump of stamped parchments of paper over his head like an idiot. "It's one them feuds, look!" the courier shouted as he ran over.

Before the old lion was able to steal a sip the couriers shouting was heard, causing him to jolt up and spill sweet tea all over his coat. Hat flying off the back of his head, feet pressing into the grass below to bring the rocking chair to a harsh stop. "WHAT?! You just had to yell, didn't you?! Gone and messed up this new coat, boy! Git!"

With the silence interrupted, the manor erupted into the usual flurry of sounds that filled the air on a daily basis. The yelling of the courier spooked the dogs who woke up and barked then howled at the rising sun, which woke the livestock that then went clucking, mooing and oinking to the fields by the fire which finally woke colonials who the lord let sleep by the fireplace. Chaos ensued and a host of shouting from the lord, then his men proceeded it as they all grouped up by the fire to read out the letters exchanged. His glass of sweet tea left unceremoniously tossed by the rocking chair and hat he'd abandoned. In the end? Tea was spilt, sis.

@MantaRey @Natannine @CanadianNeighbor

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Oh come on, even I know the Kreiburg’s aren't supportive of Jacobins, they’re just stupid,Aelianna said with a roll of her eyes, “Their deflecting and attempt to turn attention on Werebeasts is transparent,” she added dryly, looking over the papers again with a tch. “Playero’s are really dragging down the rest of the neighborhood.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #24 Nirnro0t, Jun 19, 2020
  25. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

Beneath the rising sun, Myra cradled kaffee in a metal cup. Sleep was a rare friend.

The bustle of the Lion’s Manor did, however, succeed in bringing her to her feet. Only with the ensemble of yelling and various animal sounds did her voice find the strength to emerge.

“Ain’t much different after all,” came Myra’s comment, lost in the orchestra of colonial noise abound.

@Anarchizm @Natannine

26. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"Playeros and Kreiburg supporting Sanguine? Kreiburg not being to blame? Playero being a decent man who requires saving? Perhaps the King of the Beasts has proven that he too can be as ignorant as the city above given I can hardly tell the difference between their handwriting." The skeletal scholar had finally met their match through nonsense, abandoning the questionnaire in favour of throwing themselves to a mass of cushion and quilts that they had made deliberately for such an occasion. The mass of hooded figures seeking illicit knowledge paused their consistent prodding as they, some of which impatiently, waited for Xilthruum to ease their pulsing headache. After a light clearing of the throat that startled the mute interviewers, the Lich Lord craned upward their head to see with dismay that they hadn't yet said enough to send the curious away.

"What are you looking at?" One of the many raised their hand to ask something, but before they could speak, the librarian had already known the question. "Why would I ever want to support the family that scorched six hundred years of knowledge? Why would I find use in Playero beyond throwing another stray Sanguine into the field? The man met me once, plead for an escape from going to Ceardia, told me to meet his employer, and then posted those 'files' proclaiming he had beaten me due to the fact I did not end up meeting with the aforementioned employer. If there could be a certificate in law for excess expectoration, that whole family and all their wards would have it! Furthermore, it could indeed have been both Lorelei and La'len, but for once in my life, I might be siding with the mangy, moronic mutts in saying it may not have been either one because Kreiburg has demonstrated over and over they cannot even tell the colours of their own banner and berets! Being in different litters means little other than trying to say only one person can kidnap somebody at a time, which is certainly not the case as they so aptly demonstrated hardly two days ago."

Another hand went up into the air, and just as before, the answer came before the question. "No, I am not done with them just because they have irked me. In fact, I suspect they will learn within days that they should stop pointing their fucking fingers at creatures who are notorious for their violence when one has no friends left to protect them. If it is not the state that will be the end of those two families, it will be me, and if I get too lazy, it will be the dogs. I merely am giving them the time to choose."

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    #26 Magivore, Jun 19, 2020
  27. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

I feel as if that’s just the city in general. We all try to have big dicks.” The Darkwald committed furrowing her brows.

@Ailethi

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  28. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

A certain Green Eyed Sanktist would walk by the notice, a brow perking. He had no response to the first post, other then a scratch of his beard and a 'huh.' He'd then read over the response spread by a certain Werebeast 'King.'
    "Mn. I'm an Isidoro follower? Bahahaha! My- I didn't even know I was... I've only met this Isidoro once.. Mn,- there is one thing me and Playero can agree on though. Fuck those damn Crookback hounds."
    He'd remark out loud, not caring whom heard. He'd take a flask from his belt, and take a swig of whatever was inside. He'd chuckle to himself and make his way down the stone street, his metal bottomed boots making faint clanking sounds as they hit the stone.
    "I'm just glad shes safe now." he'd mutter to himself, taking another swig, brows furrowing for a slight second- in thought.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #28 Beleiver, Jun 20, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020