A Call To Fellow Bloodcasts

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by bwmwags3, Apr 1, 2021.

1. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A message would be passed around marked with the Bloodcast insignia. It would be simple and short.

Greetings,

I am a knight from Montania newly residing within the Holy City. I’ve not had the pleasure of meeting more of my brethern in red or those of other orders, so I put out an open invitation. I desire to gleam the opinions of fellow Knights upon: yesterday’s short invasion, the earth quake, and the Hand Maiden. If such topics are of interest or simply desire to meet me, I will be in the Hound later this afternoon.

As their is a possibility for debate around “The Handmaiden”, I shall put down my opinion upon the Handmaiden here in simple terms. I respectfully beg that any response be given to me in person later today.

Opinion: I am uncertain what exactly can be felt about one so vitriolic but while I disagree with their venom. I can not concretely decry them as evil even if they are pushing the boundaries. I hope my fellow knights may persuade me to a honorable course in regards to their works.

In service to all,
    Bernadetta de Lampeport ​

OOC: This is open to anyone even if you’re not a knight. If the Hound’s not open I’ll post with a new location. I’m doing this to maybe gather some people for rp. Also to help integrate my new chr to knight com and regalia.

Time: 5:30 EST/4:30 CST [give or take ten min.]