• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

A Call For Connection And Employment

bwmwags3

Senator
Reaction score
A good day to all,

I am a newcomer to the heart of the Empire, and hope to integrate into its social and economic life. I desire interact with anyone who'll take the moments to talk to me be they noble, commoner, or borough resident but I've a few groups who I'd be most interested in meeting amongst the masses: Kathar, Eronidas, Fin'ullen, and Solvaan. If you've a desire to make a friend or perhaps more please reach out, or approach if you see me, or my shark tail, as I'm wandering the streets.

I am also seeking employment as a scholar. I've been many things from explorer to mercenary but academia of both the occult and mundane varieties has become a calling in recent years. Alongside my nautical knowledge I've delved into dimenthism, mineralism, afflictions, Alorian history, and am a skilled mage (please ask in person if you desire to know what kind). I seek to be employed to a legal patron, institution, organization, or noble house if you've a opening feel free to write, I've no current limits as to whose offers I'll consider.

Fair Winds and Fairer Seas,​

Selthas Wavell Bannor
Bel-Saal Solleria-Mineria​

P.S. For employers with security concerns, I'm also a trained combatant and shall put my full magical and martial education at your disposal should danger arise during my employment.

Last edited: