Art Auction A Bunch Of Kathar Skins! Auction! <!>open For The Next 72 Hours<!>

_Chui

:>
Reaction score
Faction
Officializm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
CLOSED

Welcome to my first Auction! Here's a bunch of kathar you all can bid on and possibly win! Have fun, and good luck!

Some of these are full skins! Or just heads! Auction ends in the next 72 hours (three days)! So get them while they're still hot!

Here's all the gray gorls and bois!​
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disciple of Shenath:
q4Hxh2ROqNttakQafQorEFATUnvPyJ8vDw0RIpnQc6equkVYOABonzKKFhaM_uuGJlKJt63DeKqn-gq0ZOAmX7JvknXXViIIcG5TJhfTM266dpDoHmeKFQ7GnVyFDPmazg7_zuM4

Bid starting at 85 regals for this here Shenath!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disciple of Saivale:
5mAYqGOfolD2IWGXeHjbp0-vDCKjD5ouPHzyBnghxNqumDBii-jVtRJKYGsYIpA3PiLtPBggnY68yLNS9wEBx-VXaQoI9G9A7uNs2YtLckA2LIuBeWrZ4HW_HCSxQjFGKjKarsTE

SOLD TO ATTICCAT
Disciple of Wonlond:
Ci7kMSy2rHucMZmLe4_l9xliNKObsoObXOiJtevjT-Z5hWy5BtvjIwdtpzPGN1OxZeBvxMs1dSCeEnt4fk0lsE0xl59fhvR7wWBlc9mchYoG6LTLloIq2dncV_6EswUvs2aJKIzf

Bid starting at 30 for this here Wonlond head!
Variant of Lightburning:
Zxc3mQkKQPBOkBOUgbnih_uUlpfhgwS4UvVmtelWG1YDsg6njQDnoJQDxBJR-1yw-URwvnFmiu9sp4tcyAawBv3SPorhMOpWFT-4CVw9ORHZUYisSn9mTVH4iVgfR3K6I17_vOJp

Bid starting at 85 for this here Lightburner!
Wariant of Wilderling:
gQp_c383_1kCMkRKcJBqfb4GBM8iWCJrsOT4qlbJfcjUPOHjyliCdPbWqc2SiApdYhkmjFeOnTO3ZgyMmviEKa36xkv-Tb-41XCUOVPIc5kTy1naIHxZbLHd4c2YSyVhfjrIJX9J

SOLD TO FAITH BUG!
Wariant of the Crimson Witch:
BEJnVLf3lvqbS4QjOKCW4Sd7l-8tkUlLZtLsSQxKdWesF36nENoFPb6SNAIGGhqIc58MtdTxD6Dq2hb88mVVgwsmNVqsFC716vU7SfSSDco9O80dklKaL7S7dZnHgTf10WLH7-LY

Bid starting at 30 for this here Crimson Witch head!
Just say the name of the one you want to bid on and place your bid!​

Last edited:
I want the Light burner one, but not the head any chance I could just buy the outfit for 75?