Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimalfriskies

JayP's buddy
Reaction score
Faction
Brightshore
Hiya!​

This auction will be a little different. Every player has one bid, and can offer whatever they'd like for a piece (Within reason.) This can be art, cash, skins, favors (like builds, decoration, etc.), whatever you'd like!

I prefer to make:
  • Humans (All)
  • Nelfin (All)
  • Orcs
  • Half-Varran
(Keep in mind, I can always try any other race, if the offer and design is good.)

Rules:
  • One bid per person
  • No NSFW
  • No joke-offers

Slot 1
  • Vacant!
Slot 2
  • Vacant!

Bidding Format:
  • IGN:
  • Character pitch: (Who is the character? What are they like? What do they look like? This tab can be kept blank if you'd like to keep said character a secret.)
  • Character race:
  • Bid:
galleryDividerLine.webp
@AtticCat @Creamiest @anyone interested

• IGN: AtticCat
  • Character pitch: Drishti, a passive and friendly Batius slave with a love with fashion and makeup despite her lowly status.
  • Character race: Altalar-Ithanian
  • Bid: 240r

Last edited:
  • IGN: Duterte
  • Character pitch: Greyhorn, Mutasj-Allar bureaucrat. No nonsense desk-jockey clothed in utilitarian grey (can PM skin). Lowkey consumer of every recreational drug and poison under the sun. Reddish brown scales, magenta feathers. Grey horns.
  • Character race: Mutasj-Allar (Al-Mu)
  • Bid: 400r

IGN: Sujitation
Character pitch: Sibyllad Lykke <<Desc. Link
Character race: Half-Orc
Bid: 205 + Lottsa lore items (If you wanna know what kinds, just pm my discord)

Last edited:
  • IGN:
    • NoRezForYou
  • Character pitch:
    • Lliev of Alemaïn is a Sanguine who enjoys the act of sharing the gifts & culture of his people, though sharp with his words, he is far sharper with his actions. Lliev, the same as his Kin is rather small for Nelfin Standards but maintains a broad build. His face is marked with Tattoo's & a thorn-shaped crown of bone seeps out from under his skin, often maintaining a stern & bland expression.
  • Character race:
    • Kathar Wolond
  • Bid:
    • 230 Regals

Status
Not open for further replies.