Art Auction 2 Custom Painting Slots (regals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Two Custom Painting Slots
because i need regals

Slot 1: The Full Shebang
SOLD

Fully digitally painted bust of your character! Can do most races, male or female, though female characters may not come out quite as well as male characters and more animalistic, furry races (namely Url and Varran) may suffer in quality a bit. I'll give anything a shot, though. Customisable block colour background at request, else plain white or neutral background.

Starting bid: 75r
Minimum bid increment: 5r
Buyout: 300r
Example:

elven-groot-2-png.161603

Slot 2: Coloured Sketch
SOLD

A mostly unshaded bust of your character, painted in colour. This option is simply cheaper than slot 1, and may actually be a better choice for more difficult races such as Varran and Url (the investment is less, and the results may actually be more accurate without shading). Customisable block colour background at request, else plain white or neutral background. Results will be more cleanly coloured than the below examples, which feature blank spots and colour overlap.

Starting bid: 15r
Minimum bid increment: 5r
Buyout: 100r

Example:
a65660875fc6293258c7336e0d5cc4e6-png.jpg

c384e5338b1efb8380656154cfe13d1d-png.jpg

Auction will end 48 hours after the last bid. Please tag the previous bidder and make clear the value of your bid in your response. IRL money exchange won't be possible for this auction.​

Last edited:
Auction closed! Thankyou! As above, please send me a forums conversation with any references you want to include, minecraft skin(s) or physical description. I'll begin work on this shortly, and will shoot over the final product once proof of payment has been delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.