1st Annual Mr. And Mrs. Massive Contest!(closed, Reviewing Entries)

Kaezir

Lunatic
Reaction score
Faction
NorthWatch
Roleplay Guilds
NorthWatch
Hello everyone! I've created November's event! The Mr./Mrs. Massive contest! Here is the previous month's event-
https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/trick-or-treat-event-now-open.46872/

This is a contest to see the various talented people all around Massive and what they contribute to the server. This contest will conclude on the last day of November, at which me and a panel of judges will sort through the entries and rate each one. I will release the judges(not accepting applications) at a later date but for now I will inform you there are three categories. Each will be judged on a ten point scale.

About:

Tell us about yourself. What you do on Massive, what you've done, experiences you've had. Talk about your most memorable times and the accomplishments you've attained. Do you RP? Build? Pvp? Explain it all.

Outfit:

Your costume, your clothing, your character. Here you will submit your Minecraft in-game skin. We will judge it by design and creativity. Nothing else is needed to be posted here. Just a picture of your skin.(you can change your skin if you want)

Talent:

Do you draw? Do you build? Do you sing? Do you PvP? Post a picture, sound clip, video, or whatever you need to post to show off your talent! Here we will judge by your execution of said talent.

Here's the form you'll submit:

IGN:

About:

Outfit:

Talent:

And now for prizes!

There is only one. The first place winner will receive a full body drawing of their "character"(skin) in a Mr./Mrs. Massive sash and crown. As well a yellow rarity lore item from my personal collection.(must be atleast 10 participants for this prize to be valid)

Depending on how well recieved this is, maybe I'll do a personalized mini pixel art for the rest of the entrants.(I'll absolutely do this if the top prize request isn't met)

Lastly, until there are enough entries between both genders, there will only be one winner. If there are enough in both categories there can be a Mr. AND Mrs. Massive.

Best of luck folks!(I will be preparing December's event soon for early sign up)

Last edited:
IGN: Gabauchi

About: I'm a rough and tumble man, who came with the Great American Dream in the forefront of his mind: find an oil reserve and get loaded beyond belief.

In my free time, I partake in sit-down comedy and really just screw around.

I do, of course, dabble in art, role-play, writing, music, krumping, building, and factions.

J/K I actually have no redeemable qualities

I also am the sole member of leader of the Hyrune's very own Schity Police

Outfit:
I'll transform it into a rumor-bard later

shity dave skan.png

Talent: N/A

Bish you thought

Maybe if you ask nicely I'll add an excerpt from the book im writing. maybe if you ask real nice i'll link it too
This one was for that writin prompt a while back, "the slime kings gathered for vengeance"

I just thought it'd be a shame to let it go to waste like that

Future 'historians' have come to realize that the phrase "history has a habit of repeating itself" took an interesting turn the moment time travel had been invented. Despite the government's futile attempts at regulation, the moment the concept of time travel was made reality, the space time continuum kicked the bucket, and everything became one big, messy, hodgepodge of chaos. Think of a secondary big bang, except instead, every era intermingled with the next. The reason being, that time was linear, and lost it's point of reference. Everything was linked by a causal chain, that became irrelevant the moment mankind gained the ability to interlude at any link.

Obviously, as time theoretically went on, people kept waging war in an attempt to settle things in a manner that everyone universally could understand. But this grew difficult extraordinarily quickly, as people realized that the people they fought were their own ancestors, and they began getting chummy, (or removing themselves from the timeline) and not only did this further difficult relations, but it also caused all future possibilities and dimensional outcomes to become intertwined in what is currently referred to as the "Time Pasta", where we the pasta attached to the metaphorical time fork, which is in turn spun in disorienting circles and fed into the mouth of and by the man upstairs, so to speak. Interestingly enough, neither the sauce, nor the meatballs are entirely relevant to this scenario. However, the fact that this term is used nearly universally, alludes to the fact that the Italians have more sway over reality than any other group or individual.

But, with the passing of events, (Time, being considered more or less thoroughly murdered by this point in "time", it's child, the forthcoming of events, has taken upon itself to turn the hands in father time's stead.) things more or less begun to simmer down. People who were alike began to group together, and a new sort of organization came into being; The 'Age' of Aesthetic. (A 'forecursor' to the 'Era' of Quotation Marks, or the 'Generation' of Relative Accuracy. It could be argued that we never truly left, but in actuality, that's completely true from every single perspective of thought.) Basically people began forming cliques based on similar interests and personalities. (As humans have the tendency to do.) Then in turn, they began to filter out and move to points of relevant interests. Time and space became a sort of five-dimensional chart, (W,X,Y,Z coordinates, W being time.) and formed what a speculative onlooker from the prohibition era mafia would recognize immediately as 'Gang Turf'.

However, as people began to realize how incredibly picky they were allowed to be about who belonged to their group (Seeing as you can lock hips with anyone ever.) cliques rapidly became more exclusive, and standards were being raised to an all 'time' high. People who were rejected would eventually band together and form a more niche group. (For example, a group dedicated to fine dining, might break reject a certain few on the grounds of a certain kink, which form the 'Mutually Exclusive Scented Candle Cadaver Sniffers'.) And for the morose unfortunate fellows, (punpunpun) they began to find themselves dwindling into groups of one to none. These egregarious individuals were the true rejects of past societies. No, not the socio/psychopaths, not the mentally unstable, not the high criminals, not even the poor, or the greedy. No, these were the unsociable. They who bore nasty personalities, who had an inability to have a proper conversation. Who were dispassionate in the highest, had the most niche of kinks, (and just wouldn't shut up about them) and generally had a displeasing body odor.

On an almost-but-not-exactly-tangential note, every resource is in fact infinite. All of time is infinite, as is all of space, so that means that all matter of matter and energy can be found somewhere, in some way, shape, or form. However, at no point in time have humans ever conceptualized a viable method of preventing waste chemicals from coming as a result of the production of energy. In fact, throughout all of known time, humans just got better at dumping. People being as they are, have always had a tendency to rely on methods that are tried and true.

So as these few tried to find a place to fit in, it became common to reject them with the highest of praise. They showered them with compliments and stuffed their pants full of crepes. (Metaphorically, in most circles) And then, loaded with crepe, they were hurled off to the local dumping point (relative to time and place) and put them in charge of overseeing the most important task: making sure the toxic citizens of the slime kingdom were happy. This way, they kept everything toxic in one place.

The newly dubbed 'Kings of Slime' ruled with an iron fist, a heart of gold, and a spine of steel. This of course, did not last long.

Interestingly enough, the dumping point for all sorts of waste was at what is currently regarded as the center point of all of existence. Due to the impossibly complex nature of time/space, this is usually the nearest Costco available. (Much to the chagrin of Costco premium members across the universe) Unfortunately, there are very few Costco's in existence. This means a great deal of Slime Kings were forced to encounter other Slime Kings.

Not only was the ruse broken, but the Kings would need a tier-dom to establish a chain of authority. This lead to a great deal of bickering, which ended with the creation of two Slime Kingdoms; the Superlative Slime Kings, and the Great Slime Kings.

The way the two groups were categorized was by appearance. If your body aligned towards 'fit' you went with the Superlatives, if your body was 'attractive' you went to the Greats. Not only was this organizational system completely horrible, (Seeing as the majority of them were neither fit, nor attractive) but it lead to a great imbalance in power. All the Greats were given the least slimy and the most cramped areas of them all.

Time passed, and the Greats had had it up to here with the tyrantics of the Superlatives, and so they congregated. Yes, the great slime kings were gathered for vengeance. They would congregate and scheme and rub their hands together for the longest time. They had the intention of hatching a plan down to the dot. However, they weren't all that particularly clever, so they didn't really know what it meant to congregate, nor did they know how to make a plan at all. So they just sucked it up and rolled with the punches.

Fin.

Last edited:
IGN: CRASHIR

About:
I mostly Roleplay on Massive. For a while I ran a pretty successful skinning business. I try to Roleplay with as many people as possible and I love to get involved in the lore. I think the skin business was my most memorable thing I've ever done. I also love to fight and learn more about the combat ideas people have and new fighting styles. :)

Outfit:
I made both of Egneth's outfits myself. In the first one she wears her armor outfit and the second is more of a dress thing for her. :)
Talent:
I love to draw! I also Love to make skins for people! Here is some of my work :)
The Elf skin is just something I made for fun.
The Vampire skin was for a friend. :P
These are some of my many sketches! I'm hoping to soon take this into more of a digital art. :D

I'll apply for this once I'm on my computer

IGN: daughtermelon

About: I am a manatee who loves roleplaying and writing in general. You might recognize some of my characters from seeing them all over Regalia and whatnot. I enjoy spending time with my friends most of all, some of them including (but not limited to) @kizzlez, @DrunkFailure, @StevenWeen, @cheibriadoss, @SpookyTuttles, @uhgly, @Medvekoma among so many others. They're really awesome, and I wouldn't give up hanging out for them even if I could get an endless supply of popularity and marijuana.

Outfit: attached

Talent: Uh, I don't draw often or anything because my primary focus is music. You can find my soundcloud at www.soundcloud.com/mothermanatee

Attachments

• Unknown.png
    Unknown.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 13
IGN: Nyrock

About: I enjoy most, if not all aspects of Massivecraft, although if I am to be honest, I have never been the most engaged in the community, due to a slight social anxiety. I enjoy writing and interacting with my friends, whether it be through PvP or Roleplay.

Outfit: Oh, it changes so often, I'll attach the current one.

Talent: Well, as I've said before, I really enjoy writing, I don't have a good example for Massivecraft, but I'll add a spoiler of one of my stories that I've written somewhat recently.
The endless white-hot desert sands burned beneath Nick's feet. He pulled the remains of his shirt tighter around his face, a futile attempt to ward off the burning winds that blew sand into any exposed crevice it could find. His skin was burnt, his muscles ached and his mouth was dry, but still he walked, searching, hoping to find what he had lost so long ago. His brown hair clung to his face, held there by amass of sweat that coated his face. He peered onward. The land was flat, barren except for the occasional sand dune or a patch of greens that managed to survive the heat against all odds. All else for miles was nothing but the hue of brown and yellow that were the sands of the Aeron'dure, the Endless Plain when translated into his own tongue.

Seeing the path before him made him sick, but his stomach was void of any food long ago. "I'm going to die out here," he whispered. "I have failed you." He collapsed, his legs no longer able to support him. His limbs sprawled out to either side of him, his face landing sideways. He attempted to move, but found that his muscles refused to respond. The sand almost seemed comfortable now, enveloping him in its embrace. His vision darkened, the pain seemed to subside, a feeling of freedom enveloped him, as if he could fly away and be free of his troubles for eternity.

"You need to get up Nick, you can't sleep now, not when you haven't finished yet."

His eyes flicked open, pulling him back into the pain that was reality. He groaned, peering upward where a figure stood, their features shadowed by the rays of the sun that seemed to envelop them.

"Hello Brother," spoke the figure.

"You're not real, dear sister. Just a hallucination of my addled mind," Nick responded.

"If I'm not real, then how can I know that if you walk just a while further, you will reach your goal?"

"The answer is simple, as you are not real, you do not know."

"But I am real, I can prove it, stand up and face me."

Groaning, Nick forced his arms to move, pushing himself upward before sliding his knees underneath him, his hands settling on his knees. He looked around, the figure had now gone. He chuckled to himself, shouting into the wind, "Even now you won't let me quit, will you?" There was no response, but he did not need one. Standing, he continued walking, his goal once again clear in his mind.

Attachments

• unnamed (18).png
    unnamed (18).png
    3.5 KB · Views: 3
Ign: Optimalfriskies

About: I'm a Roleplayer. I've been infatuated with the roleplay-scene since I joined Massive one and a half year ago. I'm not too big on PvP or building, but I'd love to give it a shot sometime.

Outfit:
3d.php

Talent:
I dance, sadly for me, I don't have recent dance videos. I have a few pretty old ones, so bare in mind that I've improved significantly over the two years since these were filmed.

Missy Elliot's "Slide" Will.i.am "Geekin" (The audio was a little off on this one, oops.)
I'm the curly haired weirdo in both of these videos. Front row on Slide, and the one that does the shitty Electropopping on Geekin. (I'm better now, I promise.)

I also do shit pixelart:

Choose whichever of these talents are best presented, if you can only choose one.

Last edited:
okay quick question, would dressing up in drag / krumping in front of a live audience with a guitarist help or hurt my case

--------------------------------------
tumblr_mcwhlkwOaa1qapnb3o1_400.gif
------------------------

IGN: WildRoze

About:
Hello, My name is Roze. I have been on massive for almost five years now but because I took two break years in between each I have only been online for about 3 years. I used to do tiny circle chibi art and played a girl named Rosette who I adored playing. Currently I am playing a plant tailor called Sienna who loves helping others and can be a nervous wreck sometimes.

tumblr_lwq9o5X7ZU1r5ca5co1_100.gif

Outfit:
[I know I don't play her currently but I might in the future and Rosette has some of my favorite skins]
rPXqjyz.png
lTZ8t1U.png

[Normal everyday outfit for Rosette]-------------------[Gala and fancy outfit for Rosette]

Talent:

I do art! I also do skins as you might know and adore writing as well but my grammar and spelling are very very bad. wildrozexd.deviantart.com Is where to find my art.

roze_by_wildrozexd-d8xyyn4.png

opal_by_wildrozexd-d996owu.png

rosette_taeriel_by_wildrozexd-d9b81t4.png

nadia_by_wildrozexd-dacbryz.png
GJq0dVI.gif

Last edited:
VfUtwttG.gif
IGN: Aspen__

About:
Most of you probably have no clue who I am! Yay. I first logged into Massive two years and two months ago.

(I guess? That's what /seen says anyway.)
I'm sort of a roleplayer, though the times that I actually log on and participate are few and far between, unfortunately. I play two characters, though one is a WIP, Aithwen Raedrimn who is a fab elf and actually really unpleasant to interact with and Xoc Iuitl, who is pretty rad. You've most likely never seen any of them because of the aforementioned reasons. Wow totally going to win this at the rate I'm going.
My best contributions to society are bad puns and incessant Hamilton references.

Outfit:

*I did not make this because I'm a lazy patoot*
Aithwen skin IMG not file.gif
auction WHATEVER jpeg.jpg
hey shake a leg.jpg
joan jpeg.jpg
Pyrite Final JPEG.jpg
redraw 2016.jpg
SimplifiedAithwen JPEG.jpg
sketch I guess jpeg.jpg
[/SPOILER]

So yeah I make bad puns and horrible doodles. That's all.

Attachments

• Xoc skin IMG not file.png.jpg
    Xoc skin IMG not file.png.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Aithwen blink test.gif
    Aithwen blink test.gif
    12.7 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
IGN: Sarinex

About
: I'm a CSGO Player best known for carrying Sevak in which I helped bring players into the Massivecraft CSGO PvP community. I've made many YouTube videos of Massivecraft CSGO games and continue to do so to this date. I'm also an officer in Deldrimor but that's not relevant.

Outfit
: https://namemc.com/profile/Sarinex/a9fc1bb0

Talent:
Making Sevaks life harder by making fun of every aspect in his life.
I'm good at being an asshole

Last edited:
coollogo_com-6027580.gif

Male

Early Days of MassiveCraft (1st year):

Howdy I have been on this server for about 3 years now and have always been involved in the PvP factions and overall fighting on the server. I started out in Vetron (now disbanded) where I learned how to PvP and mainly fought Spectec's Magnanimus which was the worst part of my PvP time on the server ( I was really really bad). I started getting better by training with members of Grimsbane while fighting Raptum (#GiantSlimePvP) and stayed that way for about 3 months before I applied and join Magnanimus where my PvP career took off and made me where I am today. While I was spending my days in Mag I really wanted to help the server so I became game staff and enjoyed my time helping out the server and trying to make it a better place. During this time I left Mag due to Spectec becoming inactive and became the War General for Mithril and fought against the quartz members of Raptum and the soldiers of Deld.

Coming back after inactivity:
After coming back I joined up with Liath (aka Raptum) and have been with them for almost 2 years now. I have been through a lot of fun times with my Raptum folks especially in the war against Arthas when I fought against Sevak and his members. This was also the time of PvP chat (#BringBackPlease) which lead to the most fun flame battles of all time, normally against Flameski. Although my time coming back was short since my storage eventually got unclaimed and I went inactive once again but eventually coming back and have been here ever since.

Favorite moment:
My favorite moment was the second day I came back and found out that vampire was a thing. I remember putting it on and managed to get 43 kills and only died 2 times in the war against Arthas. Although I eventually took Vampire off due to how OP they were it was still one of my favorite times on the server.

Outfit
Skin.png

Talent
As I said I am mainly a PvP and that's what I enjoy doing the most. I recently started posting videos on YouTube.

IGN:
BahDoctor
About:
I've been playing MassiveCraft for, a year and seven months, I think. I have enjoyed 99.9% of my time here. Most of the staff are exceptionally welcoming and I love having a friendly community with strongly re-inforced rules, which is MassiveCraft.
What you will most likely see me do on Massive is roleplay. I do dabble a little in factions (in the greatest faction of them all, Auxillian), but not too much.
I think my most memorable time in roleplay was creating my current character, Marcel Banastre. He's a high noble that owns a duchy, striving for power and militaristic fame. He generally wants to be a recognized person and a military man. I think he's my most memorable time because of where he is now. He is sort of respected around Regalia, which makes me happy to see. Perhaps my most memorable time was getting the duchy. I was kind of happy, and more pleased that I had achieved a goal I, so very well wanted. I met a lot of friends that I still do have today.

In factions, I don't think I have a memorable time. But maybe, cutting down 800 trees in 4/5 hours? Does that count? I dunno. But I was pretty proud because the forest was massive. Get it? Massive? Ahahah. Hah, I'm bad at puns. ;(. But yeah, that's me, and yeah. I hope I win! :D
Outfit:
https://gyazo.com/739dd4e38db7f38167157efd8aa2480e

Talent:
I think my talents are building, writing and skinning.

I have built quite a few things I am proud of, (bo2's especially, I have a great piece that I would love to show, but I don't think I am allowed to).
But, here's a project I'm currently working on:

https://gyazo.com/4a0adb14c98c3e6836ea257a6064e614

And another:

https://gyazo.com/ad91a8de3c7aa3f37b83c9c92967ce32

Oh, and for writing? Here you are:

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/a-bond-unbroken.47452/

Skins: [will add some, im on my phone so sorry]

Aaannnddd, yeah. That's it.

THANK YOU FOR READING

IGN: Neckoii

About: I basically lead the guys of Deldrimor, but we give Sevak the rank of leader to boost his self-esteem. I help new members of Deldrimor set up, and provide them with valuable skills and tips to survive in the survival/factions world. I occasionally do art for people on the forums. I'm classified in the "PVP" side of Massivecraft hahahhaha im so good i no pot @Samfari bad izi. I'm an official Victoria Angel of @Kyrakshi 's and @Angel1824 's Victoria Secret©. (/tp Angelsmarket for some great deals ;).)

Outfit:
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 7.22.30 PM.png
I am modeling the newest and hottest High-leg Cheeky™ bikini from @/Kyrakshi's and @/Angel1824's Victoria Secret© beach photoshoot. See the resemblance?
7301d9c745a36e1e51381fedb5b441cc.jpg
Final photo after its "touched up" with just a little bit of photoshop. hahah im hotter than @Samfari

Talent: Pretty good at flying with an elytra, I'm also sick at rapping. One of my many rap battles V

Last edited:

tumblr_lqcsymORv71ql1l0v.gif

IGN
Kyrakshi

About
I've been on Massive for almost three years. It's really been a life changing experience if I'm honest. I've met so many amazing people like @Angel1824 @/Samfari @/Neckoii @/Sevak@/RazeII @/Sarinex and a ton more. I don't particularly identify with a specific group of people like builders, pvpers, etc. I do a little bit of everything! Sometimes I go through phases of RP, sometimes I'm more into the faction side of things, and sometimes I just wanna build stuff. It really depends on when and what the circumstance is.

Currently, I'm doing a lot of survival things. As @Neckoii mentioned in her entry, I run the upstairs of /tp Angelsmarket with your hella stylish bras, thongs, hats, shoes, brushes, and lipstick. We even sell bra pads at 1r/2 (those are very cheap enderpearls). BUY STUFF K THANKS

Outfit
xc7OV3r.png

CRESSIDA PRIDE, FAM

Talent
I can play the piano...but, real ones are expensive. So I settle for GarageBand and other musical apps!
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0AimZcwjCag [Song of Storms]
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZSmqQ4YNdw [Ode to Joy]

I also do a thing where I draw but do not finish
HAq7Uaa.jpg

ydBdAhK.png

potato-png.89403

image.jpeg
(The Q is there cos I was writing "Quoth the Raven")
tumblr_inline_n52quv6pQ91s1hslp.gif
silhouette_v2_transparent_by_whiteroses57-d3h0ik3.png

Last edited:
IGN: Samfari
About:
I was introduced to MassiveCraft by @mdolphins1 around early 2015 and was placed into a faction called Cressida. My best memories derived from there with her, my friend @_CaptainCactus, and sometimes @Angel1824. We turned my faction leader, @RazeII's house upside down, refurbishing his interior with signs, turned his house pink, turned the house to glass, (then to colored glass with the help of mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) flooded the entire faction with water, and withdrew Cressida's 200k regals and left the faction. Nonetheless, I've had some pretty memorable moments with my first faction and was surprised about how nonchalant the leader was. Over time I've gotten acquainted with more of the community and acquired more friends like Nekoii, Sevak, Sarinex, Shaneski, and other people from both Deldrimor and Raptum.
The most I've actually accomplished was being an artist in the MassiveCraft community. I initially wanted to be an RPer but I just couldn't get a thrill out of it. I then tried to PvP but everyone in there was wayyy above my level except for Nekoii. @mdolphins1 said I should show my art and distribute it among the community so I did.
Outfit:
take a gander
Screen Shot 2016-11-13 at 9.28.30 PM.png

Talent:
my other talents include harassing ppl with nekoii as well as being professionally harassed by nekoii

Last edited:
Lovin all the entries. Keep em comin guys.

IGN: Samfari
About:
I was introduced to MassiveCraft by @mdolphins1 around early 2015 and was placed into a faction called Cressida. My best memories derived from there with her, my friend @_CaptainCactus, and sometimes @Angel1824. We turned my faction leader, @RazeII's house upside down, refurbishing his interior with signs, turned his house pink, turned the house to glass, (then to colored glass with the help of mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) flooded the entire faction with water, and withdrew Cressida's 200k regals and left the faction. Nonetheless, I've had some pretty memorable moments with my first faction and was surprised about how nonchalant the leader was. Over time I've gotten acquainted with more of the community and acquired more friends like Nekoii, Sevak, Sarinex, Shaneski, and other people from both Deldrimor and Raptum.
The most I've actually accomplished was being an artist in the MassiveCraft community. I initially wanted to be an RPer but I just couldn't get a thrill out of it. I then tried to PvP but everyone in there was wayyy above my level except for Nekoii. @mdolphins1 said I should show my art and distribute it among the community so I did.
Outfit:
take a gander
View attachment 100167
my other talents include harassing ppl with nekoii as well as being professionally harassed by nekoii
fam fam fam. Those house ones were my pranks bruh. I deserve more than "sometimes". Jk Love you! @Samfari for the win!

customdivid2.png

IGN:
Miss_Confined

About:
Hello! I'm Miss_Confined, aka Confy or Confined and I've been on Massive for about 3 years. (Took a break a while back.) And my experiences on Massive have been pretty much fantastic. I love this community and strive to be a positive contributor to it. I have grown so much as a person since I was 13, and I have made lovely friends along the way. I am a roleplayer and play Elizabeth Black, the 14 year old noble girl, and I adore her. Finally, I have a tendency to ramble and go on and on! Haha!
customdivid2.png

Outfit:
I do a lot of skins but the character I play the most is Elizabeth Black so I'll put her outfits and such here.

customdivid2.png

Talent:
I do quite a bit. My passions are art and writing, therefore I'll give both.
*A lot of the art is Work In Progress pieces*

And lastly, one of my absolute favorite things to do is compose poetry. Now, I happen to be very shy and embarrassed of my poetry, often not sharing it with others. But recently I happened to record myself reciting a poem I wrote for English class about my generation (the one after millennials) and the assignment was to write like a Beats literature poet. ((If you are unfamiliar with the Beats literary movement, it was post-World War II in the 1950s. Some famous Beats poets are Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac, William S. Borough, and others.))
So here is my poem, and my voice, on SoundCloud.
*Warning: I was trying to sound angry and emotional and such so therefore it starts with yelling and goes all the way through. This was the first time I have ever recorded myself so please pardon some of the stuttering, stumbling, and breathing within the recording. Thanks!*

*also please be kinda gentle with criticism on the poem, I'm a rather sensitive soul and it's up for interpretation.*

https://soundcloud.com/user-800217627/generation-poem

P.S: The recording is about 5 minutes long.
Words to the Poem:
Watching through the silent corner of the doorway, looking in at my generation with feelings of despair

From the second we were born these cords were wrapped around our necks and the pressure has never ceased to restrict the way we breathe

At first I did not know they were there they were hidden like a wolf in sheep's clothing the monster under the bed manipulative in persuading that it is helpful

But mostly I see those around me glued to the monitors with every passing second in trying to solve a million dilemmas with only one box of tissues to share amongst the billions of starving eyes

Through filters of narcissism hidden behind screens typing away all of the insecurities that plague like disease rampant in vanity

I watch my peers each one screeching louder and louder longing to be recognized in their plight words in bold are the weapons of the battle that are hurled at others like shards of broken glass

Just waiting for them to crash so hard that their wired hearts ERROR--
realize that they do not need a 'Like' to be special inside as the remarkable quality about us all is our singular existence

But they put labels on us in a factory line waiting to connect ourselves to others constantly comparing our characteristics and raising the standard to an unattainable value

My code inside must be faulty for I must snap the camera every time I have a feeling otherwise it is not documented properly for all the world to comment about my appearance about my smile about the condition of my soul

With everyone obsessed with gaining recognition what my generation seems to be missing is that they are all buying into mass consumerism to assassinate their emotions

Hopes are connect-the-dots across the stars and every click is a loud whisper to be heard, the tags placed on speech to organize every opinion into synchronicity

Not all of the generation abuses the anonymity of obscure aliases but the silver scars glow from whiplash on the bleeding hearts of the young trying to stand up for themselves

Like firecrackers roaring in the engine of a rocket underwater the desire for change grows like poison ivy in the mind numbing confusion of starting at the finish line

The map is not burned the path lays the same but the fear of absence writes words in the sand ticking seconds of the clock being guided to go forward when the fire screams to stop

If angels are demons disguised and misguided by the deeds of the past our course is the old schoolroom in the countryside with dark brown beady eyes demanding silence when the voices bubble up and erupt into fervor of never letting go

Belief cannot be lost for the greatest thoughts of our generation are ever-flowing waterfalls cascading into purple mountain majesties that will define our being better than dictionaries

It is a battle cry of the determined, the devoted destined for dominance but too meek in protests like whiny children begging to stay up later to only weary

My generation is an irrational logical madhouse wearing a blindfold being smacked by a piñata at liftoff to doomsday because Houston knows we have a problem but speechless in actions of politicians

For the want to be something we are not is turned black as smog with a Bippity-Boppity-Boo in the unforgiving vengeful daylight

Hypocritical in thought and word my head has walked off for a hospital in trying to get the medicine of false promises and betrayals shoved in mouths by standards

Because Cerridwen cannot save us from the dumpster dive millennials threw us into in the hopes that we lick the bottoms of their dirty red white and blue boots to grab the life preserver sinking faster than the Titanic

Liars cheaters thieves all know when to steal from the weak and break hearts faster than glass vases as we stare at our reflections in silver spoons wondering how we got here

The cords squeeze tighter in demanding an answer but our lungs are filled with the rocks we choked on in trying to make excuses for why the eyes are starving without the authority to feed them

When trying to get ahead the cords hold us back as we fling barbed wire and attack our comrades for having different sentiments like noxious gas we shriek profanities across every form of communication across countries and seas in desire to be seen

With our founding fathers' footsteps we walk to the beat of society ever slowly into our demise
I also made the dividers... if you want one PM me. Haha.
customdivid2.png

View attachment 100228

IGN:
Miss_Confined

About:
Hello! I'm Miss_Confined, aka Confy or Confined and I've been on Massive for about 3 years. (Took a break a while back.) And my experiences on Massive have been pretty much fantastic. I love this community and strive to be a positive contributor to it. I have grown so much as a person since I was 13, and I have made lovely friends along the way. I am a roleplayer and play Elizabeth Black, the 14 year old noble girl, and I adore her. Finally, I have a tendency to ramble and go on and on! Haha!
View attachment 100228

Outfit:
I do a lot of skins but the character I play the most is Elizabeth Black so I'll put her outfits and such here.

View attachment 100228

Talent:
I do quite a bit. My passions are art and writing, therefore I'll give both.
*A lot of the art is Work In Progress pieces*

And lastly, one of my absolute favorite things to do is compose poetry. Now, I happen to be very shy and embarrassed of my poetry, often not sharing it with others. But recently I happened to record myself reciting a poem I wrote for English class about my generation (the one after millennials) and the assignment was to write like a Beats literature poet. ((If you are unfamiliar with the Beats literary movement, it was post-World War II in the 1950s. Some famous Beats poets are Allen Ginsberg, Jack Kerouac, William S. Borough, and others.))
So here is my poem, and my voice, on SoundCloud.
*Warning: I was trying to sound angry and emotional and such so therefore it starts with yelling and goes all the way through. This was the first time I have ever recorded myself so please pardon some of the stuttering, stumbling, and breathing within the recording. Thanks!*

*also please be kinda gentle with criticism on the poem, I'm a rather sensitive soul and it's up for interpretation.*

https://soundcloud.com/user-800217627/generation-poem

P.S: The recording is about 5 minutes long.
Words to the Poem:
Watching through the silent corner of the doorway, looking in at my generation with feelings of despair

From the second we were born these cords were wrapped around our necks and the pressure has never ceased to restrict the way we breathe

At first I did not know they were there they were hidden like a wolf in sheep's clothing the monster under the bed manipulative in persuading that it is helpful

But mostly I see those around me glued to the monitors with every passing second in trying to solve a million dilemmas with only one box of tissues to share amongst the billions of starving eyes

Through filters of narcissism hidden behind screens typing away all of the insecurities that plague like disease rampant in vanity

I watch my peers each one screeching louder and louder longing to be recognized in their plight words in bold are the weapons of the battle that are hurled at others like shards of broken glass

Just waiting for them to crash so hard that their wired hearts ERROR--
realize that they do not need a 'Like' to be special inside as the remarkable quality about us all is our singular existence

But they put labels on us in a factory line waiting to connect ourselves to others constantly comparing our characteristics and raising the standard to an unattainable value

My code inside must be faulty for I must snap the camera every time I have a feeling otherwise it is not documented properly for all the world to comment about my appearance about my smile about the condition of my soul

With everyone obsessed with gaining recognition what my generation seems to be missing is that they are all buying into mass consumerism to assassinate their emotions

Hopes are connect-the-dots across the stars and every click is a loud whisper to be heard, the tags placed on speech to organize every opinion into synchronicity

Not all of the generation abuses the anonymity of obscure aliases but the silver scars glow from whiplash on the bleeding hearts of the young trying to stand up for themselves

Like firecrackers roaring in the engine of a rocket underwater the desire for change grows like poison ivy in the mind numbing confusion of starting at the finish line

The map is not burned the path lays the same but the fear of absence writes words in the sand ticking seconds of the clock being guided to go forward when the fire screams to stop

If angels are demons disguised and misguided by the deeds of the past our course is the old schoolroom in the countryside with dark brown beady eyes demanding silence when the voices bubble up and erupt into fervor of never letting go

Belief cannot be lost for the greatest thoughts of our generation are ever-flowing waterfalls cascading into purple mountain majesties that will define our being better than dictionaries

It is a battle cry of the determined, the devoted destined for dominance but too meek in protests like whiny children begging to stay up later to only weary

My generation is an irrational logical madhouse wearing a blindfold being smacked by a piñata at liftoff to doomsday because Houston knows we have a problem but speechless in actions of politicians

For the want to be something we are not is turned black as smog with a Bippity-Boppity-Boo in the unforgiving vengeful daylight

Hypocritical in thought and word my head has walked off for a hospital in trying to get the medicine of false promises and betrayals shoved in mouths by standards

Because Cerridwen cannot save us from the dumpster dive millennials threw us into in the hopes that we lick the bottoms of their dirty red white and blue boots to grab the life preserver sinking faster than the Titanic

Liars cheaters thieves all know when to steal from the weak and break hearts faster than glass vases as we stare at our reflections in silver spoons wondering how we got here

The cords squeeze tighter in demanding an answer but our lungs are filled with the rocks we choked on in trying to make excuses for why the eyes are starving without the authority to feed them

When trying to get ahead the cords hold us back as we fling barbed wire and attack our comrades for having different sentiments like noxious gas we shriek profanities across every form of communication across countries and seas in desire to be seen

With our founding fathers' footsteps we walk to the beat of society ever slowly into our demise
I also made the dividers... if you want one PM me. Haha.
View attachment 100228
Aaaa, WIn